Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Upgrade the lvl of equip without taking off

Discussion on Upgrade the lvl of equip without taking off within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Upgrade the lvl of equip without taking off

i thought we can upgrade the lvl of equip without taking them off in the market, however didnt know if the dura goes bit low it wont do that. Anybody got any tricks or hints to upgrade the item if the dura is reduced? If I take it off I cannot hold it because of my less strength. Im totally lost. HInts required. Thanx in advance
Old 03/05/2009, 07:56   #2

U can w8 till your item will be totaly damaged and repair it with mets at market
Old 03/05/2009, 08:31   #3

does it work?, u stil have to unequip in order to repair it? u can only repair max dura if u dont want to unequip
Old 03/05/2009, 09:01   #4

U dont need to unequip it if u want to repair max dura with mets, some guy at market can repair it
Old 03/05/2009, 09:05   #5

its different repair worn item and max dura dropped item

worn out item is the item u use till 0/40 for example....

max dura is u use till 0 but not worn out, and the dura dropped when u repaird it with cash

i think he mean about repairing worn item w/o unequip the item....and i can say it cant work...
Old 03/05/2009, 09:41   #6

Yea, probably ^^
Old 03/05/2009, 10:10   #7

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokchya View Post
i thought we can upgrade the lvl of equip without taking them off in the market, however didnt know if the dura goes bit low it wont do that. Anybody got any tricks or hints to upgrade the item if the dura is reduced? If I take it off I cannot hold it because of my less strength. Im totally lost. HInts required. Thanx in advance
You cannot repair the item. I myself always level characters this way, that are non-rb Water, Fire, or Archer. The best way is to use Kylin Gems, to get the most out of your 2h before the dura runs out.

On my current main, a Water Saint very high level, I replace the weapon every 2 days average. Which costs me 1-2 Kylin Gems, 45-50 Meteors, and a 1 or 2 socket 2h, every 1 and a half to 2 days.
Old 03/05/2009, 12:41   #8

there was some programs that repair ur items without unequip it but i think they not working anymore dunno
Old 03/05/2009, 13:30   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalian View Post
there was some programs that repair ur items without unequip it but i think they not working anymore dunno
They stopped working Years ago, since TQ made a nice Patch. I'm glad they done this, Because people who are willing to use the 45-50 Meteors every 1 and a half to 2 days, Get a nice advantage with leveling.

Personally, I rejoined CO, on a Server I've never played, only 2 weeks and 6 days ago.

I used my friends archer to level off and on until 105 without plvl gear. Then I leveled from 105-123 with 2handers using ScriptVessel. The process from 105 to 123, has taken me not even 2 weeks on my Non-Reborn Water.

Some of these days during the last 2 weeks, I've been doing NO leveling due to a few problems I've ran into from time to time, Such as the Patching for Bots for the 2 days, and Invalid Coordinate problems for nearly a full day that caused me not to level. And another 2 days that I had trouble finding a 1/2 soc 2hander.

As I get more Sockets with SRG's, It is starting to move more and more quickly.
Old 03/05/2009, 17:43   #10

VIP 2 :: You can repair gears without taking them off.