Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reincarnation NPC ID?

Discussion on Reincarnation NPC ID? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Reincarnation NPC ID?

Does anyone know the npc id for the reincatnor? I've searched for it but couldnt find it, thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Summoner (lvl 47) w/ 45+ Reincarnation
01/03/2012 - Allods - 1 Replies
Hello, I have an account for sale (will not specify server just yet) The account has a lvl 47 summoner and a 45+ reincarnation (with shared reincarnation ability) Rune level is higher than 8s (Want to be vague because I do not want to risk the account getting banned for giving too specific information) In game Gold: 30k + Items worth in Gold: over 400k gold worth in items (strongbox items) that are not used. Full layer 3 astral gear with the following stats
Reincarnation question... Exp?
12/12/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I have heard that if you reincarnate after level 130 you will also be jumped to the % exp you were at as well as your level when you hit 110. I'm 129 atm with some exp, and was wondering if anybody knew for sure that it would do the same?
S> 2 Rb 6Th Reincarnation VIP3
04/06/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my 2 rb acc Currently a Water Ninja Ninja Level 96 EARL Full Super one soc +5 gears -3 stuff Super Two soc talis two soc +6 * +5 the fan has a super gem urm the account is value at 1250Usd VIP 3 decent enough gears and decent reputation in server Nature Meteor He's currently bot jailed for the first time, I can get him out that's no problem Looking to sell out the account cuz i kinda hate co
Question about Reincarnation
03/31/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I have a wat-war-tro 110 130 115 and want to reincarnate it into nin-war-tro but the problem is i rbed the water at lvl 110, now if i reincarnate it will be nin 120 or what? and how many times do i need to reincarnate? thanks for reading
Question about Reincarnation
01/06/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
Hi, guys. Its been a while since I started a new thread. Ok here is the question: Im 130+ 2rb and im about 2 reincarnate, so im gonna be lvl 15. Would I have 2 lvl till 130 again?