Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Original Minimaps

Discussion on Original Minimaps within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Original Minimaps

So, I was stupid and didn't listen when the thread told me to backup my original minimaps. I would like to remove my edited minimaps and get bach my originals. Can anyone upload the original minimaps for me? I searched and didn't find anything up to date.

Thanks ahead of time.
Old 02/11/2009, 18:36   #2

I don't wanna seem impatient but I really don't want to have to reinstall co. Someone please help me out here?
Old 02/12/2009, 03:08   #3

Currently, I do not have CO installed, but search around. You might be able to use a1blaster's from like 2 years ago... O_o

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Minimaps
06/14/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 10 Replies
i just want to start by saying THIS IS NOT MINE, I JUST FOUND IT AND I FORGOT WHO UPLOADED IT so now we can start, i found this and i don't really remember, i do not/will not take credit for its creation. so here this is a file that contains the locations of squamas/helps out with 2nd reborn area/finding portals around and ect. but if you like you can give me a thanks ;)
Minimaps
01/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
I need a zip file with all the minimaps from co. I posted on here and got one before from some guy who had a site named CoFusion or something, but his site is like all dead. Anyone who could help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. I just need a few more minimaps to edit for my guidebook to be completed MUAHAHAHA!!!
minimaps
12/08/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Can someone make minimaps what shows best spawn places?
MiniMaps
02/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I'm looking to edit my minimaps, but I don't seem to be able to find them. If anyone could post them or post how to extract them it would be greatly appreciated.