Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

So... need the communities opinion ><

Discussion on So... need the communities opinion >< within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: What should I work on next?
Make an auto-potter that is pixel-based, but uses boxes (Mana and HP) 5 29.41%
Restart my old leveling bot, make it brand new. (TUL) 8 47.06%
Re-work on UltimateRecorder. Make add-ons such as recording pixels, etc. 1 5.88%
And, other... Post what you would like to see 3 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
So... need the communities opinion ><

I'm just curious on what you would LIKE to see come out in the future from me. I've been a bit busy lately, but soon I'll have A LOT of spare time and I figure I can start contributing again to epvp.

Heres a list of things I'm capable and will do depending on the Poll. (Vote on the poll)

In 15 days, I will start whatever has the highest votes... I may start sooner, unsure right now.
Old 02/11/2009, 01:58   #2

3 Votes only... If I don't have above 15 votes, I will not do anything, as if 15+ people don't care, then why should I make a bot for less than 15 people only... -.-
Old 02/11/2009, 05:03   #3

elite*gold: 0
Ok, I voted other. Maybe not specifically for you, but I'd like to see a bot that auto uses the VIP features. Mainly the repair function. Because I bot in lab often with SV but I dc due to dura. I have VIP so I can repair from anywhere. So I was thinking if you could configure it to a set time that you want it to use the VIP repair, that would be pretty sick.
Old 02/11/2009, 23:32   #4

An auto potter would be sweet that is client attached so it would work minimized and is compatible for CidProxy, I know before i got 5bot i had that problem, Does 5Bot have a function like that?

I Think the VIP Idea would be AWESOME too.
Old 02/12/2009, 00:51   #5

try to compete with cidproxy
Old 02/12/2009, 04:28   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim22444 View Post
An auto potter would be sweet that is client attached so it would work minimized and is compatible for CidProxy, I know before i got 5bot i had that problem, Does 5Bot have a function like that?

I Think the VIP Idea would be AWESOME too.
The only way to make a background (minimized) bot now a days is through packets I believe... Any other that involves actually moving your mouse (but doing it background) results inn botjail. Sorry, but I sure can make it in up-screen, you just can't really use your computer then :S.

@ the VIP feature - I don't buy DBs on conquer, so I really have no knowledge of how to use this/get the coordinates of where to click at for the VIP function.

You do realize a series of recorded MouseClicks from my 'UltimateRecorder' could probably do the job... It has a timer between each clicks, etc. So to have it repair in 2 hours, you simply start the recorder, go afk for 1 hour and 59 minutes, come back, click the buttons needed on Conquer to repair with VIP, end the recording and replay... Walah, it will now wait 2 hours, click the buttons to repair, and REPEAT.
Old 02/12/2009, 04:57   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by swords View Post
The only way to make a background (minimized) bot now a days is through packets I believe... Any other that involves actually moving your mouse (but doing it background) results inn botjail. Sorry, but I sure can make it in up-screen, you just can't really use your computer then :S.

Script Vessel does it, not sure how it works, but it does it. I ALWAYS have 1 client in the background botting, and it goes np.

You do realize a series of recorded MouseClicks from my 'UltimateRecorder' could probably do the job... It has a timer between each clicks, etc. So to have it repair in 2 hours, you simply start the recorder, go afk for 1 hour and 59 minutes, come back, click the buttons needed on Conquer to repair with VIP, end the recording and replay... Walah, it will now wait 2 hours, click the buttons to repair, and REPEAT.

Last time I checked, the ultimate recorder didn't work for me. I don't know why, because it used to work for me.

Is there anyway you can do it without actually going afk for 2 hours? >_>.

/
Old 02/13/2009, 01:54   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ::Stewie:: View Post
/
Well, SV uses Virtual Machine... Which in other words, they were not smart enough to figure a way to do background... What VM is, is basically a background desktop... You start SV on the Virtual Machine's Desktop, then switch over to your normal desktop and it runs on that other desktop 'techinally' in background mode.

UltimateRecorder was VERY buggy, which is why I opted to 'repair' it if it was the selected one on the poll... And yes, you can have it wait the 2 hours instead of actually waiting yourself...

Ex:

Heres my .ini file of a ninja toxic fog leveler I made for an experiment purpose a while back.
Code:
[Msg]
msgbox=no
[Coords]
sd1=mouse
time1=112.398090617783
button1=right
x1=549
y1=420
sd2=mouse
time2=950.404988453483
button2=right
x2=549
y2=420
sd3=key
time3=805.663010687242
key3=F1
timeend4=9585.5331827214
Right here:

Code:
sd1=mouse
time1=112.398090617783
button1=right
x1=549
y1=420
That says that it took you 112 MILLISECONDS to do a right mouse click on the coordinates 549, 420. To calculate from milliseconds to hours would be:

1000 (1000 ms = 1 second) x 60 (60 seconds = 1 minute) x 60 (60 minutes = 1 hour) x 2 (So you get 2 hours)

So instead of having '112.398090617783' there, put '7200000'... Which would mean it would wait 2 hours before right clicking at 549, 420.... Walah

EDIT:

To all of you voting for the new leveling bot, just a fore warning, it won't be background. But I think I can make an area-hunting sort of thing and etc.

Edit2:

I did some researching...

Technically I could gain credit for background botting just as SV takes credit for. Here is how they do it, just as simple for you to do it as well.

Old 02/13/2009, 05:18   #9

Quote:
Well, SV uses Virtual Machine... Which in other words, they were not smart enough to figure a way to do background... What VM is, is basically a background desktop... You start SV on the Virtual Machine's Desktop, then switch over to your normal desktop and it runs on that other desktop 'techinally' in background mode.

UltimateRecorder was VERY buggy, which is why I opted to 'repair' it if it was the selected one on the poll... And yes, you can have it wait the 2 hours instead of actually waiting yourself...

Ex:

Heres my .ini file of a ninja toxic fog leveler I made for an experiment purpose a while back.
Code:
[Msg]
msgbox=no
[Coords]
sd1=mouse
time1=112.398090617783
button1=right
x1=549
y1=420
sd2=mouse
time2=950.404988453483
button2=right
x2=549
y2=420
sd3=key
time3=805.663010687242
key3=F1
timeend4=9585.5331827214
Right here:

Code:
sd1=mouse
time1=112.398090617783
button1=right
x1=549
y1=420
That says that it took you 112 MILLISECONDS to do a right mouse click on the coordinates 549, 420. To calculate from milliseconds to hours would be:

1000 (1000 ms = 1 second) x 60 (60 seconds = 1 minute) x 60 (60 minutes = 1 hour) x 2 (So you get 2 hours)

So instead of having '112.398090617783' there, put '7200000'... Which would mean it would wait 2 hours before right clicking at 549, 420.... Walah

EDIT:

To all of you voting for the new leveling bot, just a fore warning, it won't be background. But I think I can make an area-hunting sort of thing and etc.

Edit2:

I did some researching...

Technically I could gain credit for background botting just as SV takes credit for. Here is how they do it, just as simple for you to do it as well.

They don't use VM anymore. I have SV, they released a new version. The old one had VM, but I couldn't install it. But the new one I've got doesn't even have VM with it or anything.
Old 02/13/2009, 06:12   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ::Stewie:: View Post
They don't use VM anymore. I have SV, they released a new version. The old one had VM, but I couldn't install it. But the new one I've got doesn't even have VM with it or anything.
O really? So they did finally crack the code . Being paid 100's of dollars a month, they sure as heck should know how to anyways ><.
Old 02/13/2009, 08:25   #11

Quote:
O really? So they did finally crack the code . Being paid 100's of dollars a month, they sure as heck should know how to anyways ><.
Hooking the functions aint that hard and its how SV ran (the most part of it anyway.) But as TQ got their finger in SV's pot of gold and TQ's servers filled up + lots of lag they had to reduce that, whats better then reducing the amount of botters to do so?

Anyway i think pixel based bots arnt worth it to make or to use, too much competition, anyone can make something click on a certain color.
my 2 cents ^^
(I voted other, I'd like to see something new something different ^_^)
Old 02/13/2009, 18:34   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by _fobos_ View Post
Hooking the functions aint that hard and its how SV ran (the most part of it anyway.) But as TQ got their finger in SV's pot of gold and TQ's servers filled up + lots of lag they had to reduce that, whats better then reducing the amount of botters to do so?

Anyway i think pixel based bots arnt worth it to make or to use, too much competition, anyone can make something click on a certain color.
my 2 cents ^^
(I voted other, I'd like to see something new something different ^_^)
Hooking functions as in using background clicking to Conquer I can do. But if you and many others wish to be botjailed, then go right ahead.

Currently I semi-started on TUL beings it the most popular atm, I may do another project if TUL gets out-voted, but I'm making it practically like SV, but with pixel readings. I just got done touching up an algorithm that will not search for the monster's HP around a small rectangle around your character... The point of this... : Now you can use my bot WITH wearing Red-colored weapons. (This was the biggest problem I saw from last time I released TUL).

I also, in theory, think I can have the user press a certain hotkey on their minimap to make a boundary. Such as you press ctrl+s 4 times to make a square... It will be able to read your little blue guy from his starting position and determine how far it is from starting spot to recorded boundary.

A diagram:

[The part where I said read post... This is how I plan on doing my algorithm... I noticed that no matter what resolution, no matter windowed/full, if your minimap is in zoomed-out mode its the same for everyone, every map, everywhere... So if I simply set 3+ points on my minimap, I can draw an 'imaginary' triangle (or other shape) and then if your little mini-blue guy on your minimap touches (or goes past) the 'imaginary' lines drawn, it will jump away and continue back in the boundary.]

There will also be a feature of random hunting, which just goes anywhere someone wants it to go.

P.S. - I am releasing this info that I have started as taking on a project this big will take quite some time. This is why I chose to officially 'start' on my project the 25th (when the poll closes). So by then, I can already have whatever is in the lead with votes, half way done.

Edit: Also another algorithm I thought of is your starting point is say 'x,'y (The center of your screen)... And everytime you click somewhere it + or -'s to the original (center of your screen) coordinates... So you could jump a few times, it +'ing and -'ing the entire time, and then when you get to a spot you want to record for your boundary, you press a hotkey, and it writes that down... From there, you jump some more and it +'es and -'es more from the SECOND point, and writes down the next point when you record it....

Though I still think the minimap idea is more simpler :S
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled1.JPG (13.1 KB, 4 views)