Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NPC.dat trouble in 5097

Discussion on NPC.dat trouble in 5097 within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down NPC.dat trouble in 5097

so i decided to up-date to 5097 for the chinese new years quest and i had modded my NPC.dat in 5096, when i updated to 5097 all the NPCs were back to normal so i decided to go in and re edit my NPC.dat and when i did all my NPCs were store keepers the name and the look, so i decided just to try editing one name of one warhouseman and agian they were all storekeepers, anyone else having this problom, or does anyone know how to make it work, help would very much be appreciated.

press thanks if this was usefull

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need Aimbot for Patch 5097!!
08/27/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I need Aimbot Patch 5097!! help me.. to Private Server..
who would like me to update the old trans. interface for 5097+
02/07/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
EDIT okay like no support only 1 person, maybe id get more support if i just made my own interface for you guys END EDIT i plan on updating the old transparency interface and making it much better, i tried to contact the original maker but they havent been on in forever. i am doing this for my own personal use, but if ANYone wants me to upload it i will. i will began this project tonight when i get home from work, any suggestions better post them now.
CP Hack Tools -Working with Patch 5097
02/05/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 31 Replies
CP Hack tools is a new CP hack that can help you turn silver into CPs. i put a limit so u dont over exceed. this is how this works for the people who gonna say its a "fake" this program doesnt buy dbs, it exchanges it. what it does: *connects to (CO Server) and copies the DB script (made by me) and sends the packets to the Co DB Server, and it sends DBs and (default) it bans if u get dbs, so i made the program turn the DBs to CPs so you can get away of the Auto-Ban. Say Thanks Below....