Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Online -VS- World Of Warcraft

Discussion on Conquer Online -VS- World Of Warcraft within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: What game is better?
Conquer Online 2 (CO2) 11 64.71%
World of Warcraft (WoW) 6 35.29%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Conquer Online -VS- World Of Warcraft

What game is better Conquer online or World Of Warcraft?
Vote now and post a comment why you choosed you vote

because im playing both games and i must say that worlf of warcraft is better and conquer cost me alot of more money so idk yet i want to know what the other people think

My vote:
i choose World of Warcraft (WoW) because the graphics are alot nicer and the worlds are bigger, more classes and races more and better skills, its alot cheaper then buying dragonballs all the time, this game is all about skills because you need to make your own money and you can win gears with quests etc. the game is just great

conquer online is one of the worst games but its addicted and idk why, tq digital is not thinking about what the players are thinking of the new updates they only care about MONEY maybe that Blizzard is addicted to money to but they handle it on the smart way and they dont **** the game up.

WORLD OF WARCRAFT FTW!!!!
Old 01/21/2009, 21:45   #2

I agree with you Reflexis about the wow but not about the conquer
Old 01/21/2009, 22:01   #3

I agree with both. WoW sure is better, but I think it costs more than CO, because on CO you can choose how money you want to spend on it. WoW costs about ~12€/month.
Old 01/21/2009, 22:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuCk3r View Post
I agree with both. WoW sure is better, but I think it costs more than CO, because on CO you can choose how money you want to spend on it. WoW costs about ~12€/month.
yeah 12 euros each month but i think that almost every player will buy more then once 5 dbs each month and 5dbs are 15euros and wow is much better even if it costed 20euros i would play wow
Old 01/22/2009, 09:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Reflexis- View Post
yeah 12 euros each month but i think that almost every player will buy more then once 5 dbs each month and 5dbs are 15euros and wow is much better even if it costed 20euros i would play wow
I know quite a lot of people that dont buy dbs at all, so I cant really agree with you on that.

But overall, I think CO is better purely because it doesn't have a monthly fee, even though it does have a lot of serious problems.
Old 01/22/2009, 09:40   #6

hmmm...
not very many people actually buy dbs now, the purchase rate has gone down, so really WOW graphics r better, but u gotta buy the game (around $50) and then its $12 a month, so with that money, in 12 months (if u liked TQ) u could buy... 24 A packs...
landing u weith 48 dbs... witch could practicly get u suer everything with 2 socs and many +ns with that, so CO is cheaper, the graphics on WOW r better, but some of it can just destroy the gameplay... my vote is 4 CO...
Old 01/22/2009, 09:45   #7

hmmm...
not very many people actually buy dbs now, the purchase rate has gone down, so really WOW graphics r better, but u gotta buy the game (around $50) and then its $12 a month, so with that money, in 12 months (if u liked TQ) u could buy... 24 A packs...
landing u weith 48 dbs... witch could practicly get u suer everything with 2 socs and many +ns with that, so CO is cheaper, the graphics on WOW r better, but some of it can just destroy the gameplay... my vote is 4 CO...
Old 01/22/2009, 10:06   #8

see i think you all are looking at it very different. it really depends on what you want in a game. i'm not really looking to just shell out money over and over, just so i'm allowed to play a game. a one time fee, or a low monthly fee. now i know there's a lot of free WoW downloads out there and blizzard has even said they dont care if you get it free... but how many people are playing WoW its well over a million, right? probably 2 million? blizzard is making an easy $15M/mo... that's $15,000,000 per month for the slow people out there. So if you want bang for your buck... its CO... if you want fancy graphics... its WoW...

(oh and yes, i've bought dbs a few times... so my, what is it $16 for 5 dbs, done it three times over the past three years? so i have complete supers for $48 and can still play... i'd only get three months of WoW for that...)

now, is anyone going to talk about gameplay? i will... they pretty much play the same... you make a character, you level the character... maybe you do quests... maybe you PvP... either way you have fun with ur friends in a game. i'd rather do that for free.
Old 01/22/2009, 10:06   #9

Double Posted. (Maybe some one should check the server, looks like it's not the first time.)
Old 02/25/2009, 00:42   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Reflexis- View Post
Well db packs are 15 dollar... not euro's
which is 12 too...
and i've bought db's once... in my 4 year gameplay
Old 02/25/2009, 00:52   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damo271190 View Post
I know quite a lot of people that dont buy dbs at all, so I cant really agree with you on that.

But overall, I think CO is better purely because it doesn't have a monthly fee, even though it does have a lot of serious problems.
I agree. I stopped on wow Cause of the monthly fee and patches buys... played private server for a month. but isnt the same... aslo i think co is better because on level 30+ on wow... to many addicts... its not anymore about fun
its about level, raids and stuff. not the gameplay i like
in conquer you go sitting and chat. at least i did. and kill eachoter... emotion abuse :P

The new CO is worser couse of no more pk, and the game started to fail since people invented bots. :P so i had to use them too. which quitly didnt go that much about leveling with friends anymore. just... bot with your friends.
which is what i miss...

Well still i played it after that. to get power.
then tc pk felt of noob protection
I hate it :P
that was fun
and since lotery my stuff were worth shyt
+6 was OMG till lotery
next day people had +8 items

Which quite sucked too :P

Well CO had good memory's
And WOW on <30 tooo
didnt last as long as co
Old 02/25/2009, 01:35   #12

money well spent (if you play retail) for wow
much better gameplay

no competition here
Old 02/25/2009, 03:45   #13

elite*gold: 20
I vote WoW. tho I can't vote on this Poll as it is closed.
Old 02/25/2009, 16:30   #14

i got the best of both worlds suggestion. Rohan Online is free to play but set up similar to conquer in paying for items from item mall. that being said tho. the prices are more reasonable. u can sell ur chars on the web legally!! selling in game is so much sweeter!!! just set up a kiosk anywhere u like. (i wouldn't set it up outside safe zones tho, u might get pk'd) the skill system is much like diablo 2's it branches, u choose. Gears of the right pairs can be forged to make new weapons. The greatest thing to me is that there are so many thousands of different combos of gears u can have b/c bonuses are so varied. in conquer the only variation is +1,+2,+3, etc. and/or -1,-2,-3 damage, etc... Rohan is so unbelievably customized. even the chars look much different with all the different gears and weps. the maps are huge, the mobs are plentiful. there are no UNFINISHED areas like tq's sin of unfinished areas. You know what i'm talking about. The quests are so much better in rohan. In tq if u wanna lvl after 120 ur very limited. U do the exterminator quest, what is that except to go kill the same mobs again. 600 turtledoves? what's up with that? so lame. Rohan? u'll most likely goto a newer map, with newer mobs tougher than before. I could go on and on all day about how much better rohan is than conquer. How about the graphics? rohan is full 3D environment. oh and the quests first time around is for exp and it tells u how much exp u'll get and what item u'll receive for completing the quest. if the quest is available the second time it's for money and just a little exp.

I quit conquer b/c it sucks so bad. Tired of conquer continually adding fluff all designed to suck ur paycheck dry. If u don't buy db's then u have to bot. if u don't bot ur char suck and if anyone says that they don't bot and they're char doesn't suck, they're a LIAR!

In conclusion?! quit conquer find a better game. rohan may not be ur thing, but there are much much better games than conquer.
Old 02/25/2009, 23:00   #15

OMG, its not about money cause every1 knows that every1 would choos a free *** from prostitute k?

and with games its the same u choose whats cheaper (or free)

but imo the prostitute can deepthroat she alwyas wants to **** (coz u pay)

same with games u pay u get good graph more every thing etc etc...

or should i do it on alcohol perhaps?

k here goes:

which would u choose some cheap voodka instead of some good whiskey(or anything u love to drink) if they were the same price?

or

u can buy some shiity %%% for 5$ or good old aged whiskey for 500$...

ALL DEPENDS ON QUALITY

and in that case WOW PWNS the only minus of wow is that u must pay for it.