Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Are free items more expensive to upgrade?

Discussion on Are free items more expensive to upgrade? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Are free items more expensive to upgrade?

Hey,

I haven't been able to do a comparison, but I'm wondering if free equips are more expensive to upgrade. Seems like for all the free items I have, the number of mets that magicartisan asks for is ridiculous.
Old 01/18/2009, 06:24   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Nopes, no diffrent.
Old 01/18/2009, 07:39   #3

elite*gold: 20
I honestly wouldn't be suprised if there was a difference.

TQ makes free items: Cost DBs to make not free, costs more DBs to upgrade.

I can see it happening =P
Old 01/18/2009, 08:09   #4

aaaaaaaa maby it true
Old 01/18/2009, 08:17   #5

Arrow TQ new things, ask if you need help

Seriously, all these new things TQ have done makes me a bit tired of the game. all this new stuf is confusing . And a lot of this is just so they can earn more money. for exampel when ninja came out, who didnt buy dbs from the site? and i think those freeitems costs more money/mets/DBs yes! there is a reason they have high quality! :ryfm:
Old 01/18/2009, 14:02   #6

TQ is always for money, but look on the other side, it helps pour ppl to get super items that help them lvl, for free (think like this: what noob that reaches 110 can afford to get super +1 armor and super +3 ring or necky...), and the free exp pots (that dont drop when u are killed) and exp ***** . So this is a good start tho...