Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Red names

Discussion on Red names within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red names

I don't buy dbs..and I don't really think im planning to anytime soon...so im a lvl 118 fire tao, never rbed, with super +4 heaven fan and elite +4 star towwer........with decent gears......so can someone tell me the most places ppl pk and go red named and black named and stuff? and my nado is fixed btw....so....if u constantly find red names and black names and stuff somewhere...can u please tell me.. :[
Old 01/07/2009, 17:58   #2

there is no special place. but Bird island is prolly the most frequent. if u want to get someone red named it's easy. just irritate the heck out of em with a noob, and have ur main nearby. or go out and follow archers and bi and sit on their mets. they hate it and most will pk.
Old 01/07/2009, 18:04   #3

lol...forgot bout that trick...xD thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] NPC Names/Dshop Names
02/21/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
I need to fix my D-shop and NPC Names as they are all in gibberish This is what they currently look like :D :D http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u134/Scotticus 22/554433-2.jpg
How to use GM names!!Using CE
08/01/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
ok here the tuturial...... ok first log-in into game then.. scan you character name--->scan type-->text>>>example youname...abcd scan abcd then you see the scanned items changed them into the GM name..
[Names] All Server Names! Recommended Servers Are Marked!
02/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 36 Replies
Hey i saw Many server that are using the same names xD its funny so here is a list to help u out. Later I Will Make A List With Avaible Names And I Will Put In The (Already In Use) Names What Server Is Dead And What Server Is Alive! THE BLUE SERVERS ARE RECOMMENDED! First 1-146 Names That Are In Use! CoEmu PorousCO CoUnleashed TCWNN
New Eud Names
08/17/2008 - Eudemons Online - 4 Replies
As there are much new eud gonna be Availble in my Server Alpha-Online i would like u ppl to choose names for them and i will put it in a Poll so ppl choose Maximum Names 8 in ur post u have to give names for ALL Theese eudemons Not a 1 or two and i will edit the poll with it so ppl choose :D http://www.xsymy.cn/新版本Ė 61;装备.jpg
change color of item names or guild names?
05/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
How can i change the color of the item names or guild names? -- they are both yellow and screw up my bot... so i cant be in a guild to us my bot and pick up items.