Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

scammer !! Chopper546

Discussion on scammer !! Chopper546 within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
scammer !! Chopper546

Hello, a few days ago I putted my 2nd rb fire tao on elitepvp
with all super +4 spg
and super +4 mana bs spg/spg
I got a deal with a guy called Chopper546

I was selling 2 acc at one time so i first let him see my fire ´´stupid as I am i gave the info to´´ and just when he wanted to send the money he just went offline and changed pass.. well i was not that stupid because i already logged into acc hacking and changed my e/mail back so i got my pass back !! but plz ban Chopper546 from elitepvp because he just scams ! and I´m so happy i was smart enough to get pass back but ill never be that stupid again to just give someone the info :S

I don't know in wich tread this belongs

Best regards sir_mummy
Old 01/03/2009, 17:15   #2

You could just PM a Mod/Admin to get him banned .
Old 01/03/2009, 22:57   #3

u think this board cares about scammers? they have a section devoted to it. how about not selling ur acct. b/c it's illegal according to tq. wait a minute i think this board is devoted to everything that tq is against. Sorry, i don't think it's gonna happen.
Old 01/04/2009, 00:56   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtnapper View Post
u think this board cares about scammers? they have a section devoted to it. how about not selling ur acct. b/c it's illegal according to tq. wait a minute i think this board is devoted to everything that tq is against. Sorry, i don't think it's gonna happen.
Gtfo trying to be smart, the guys trying to give you a bit of advice.
Old 01/04/2009, 03:33   #5

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Ever heard about locking and not beening TP with some one u dont trust?
It works
Old 01/05/2009, 15:50   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottdavey View Post
Gtfo trying to be smart, the guys trying to give you a bit of advice.
giving advice? yeah right. he was pleading his case to try and get the guy banned. it's his own fault. Don't sell ur account. no problems. If ur gonna sell it, u better think it thru. B/c in case u people don't know it. if someone uses paypal and gets ur account, they can request a refund due to unsatisfactory transaction. and it can come back on u the seller.