Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Computer compatible?

Discussion on Computer compatible? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Computer compatible?

hi, i am currently looking for a computer able to run games like this (CO2) and Counter Strike condition zero smoothly.

I have a very small budget of £300-£370.. i no its cheap but i also no its possible?

iv done some research myself and found this .
v
PC WORLD £10.85
XFX
9600 GT OC
512MB PCI-E Graphics Card
Standard Delivery £4.84

PCWORLD £322.96
Packard Bell iMedia B2316
with 19" TFT

i am not sure if the added graphics card is compatible or even necercery howether i added it any way for speculation .

please comment on whether the specified computer will run games and if not posiable computers for my budget.

thx in advance
Old 12/26/2008, 18:00   #2

Just for an Info: For CO2 and CS:CZ, a single core with ~2ghz and an 128 mb graphic card, 512mb-1gb RAM, should be enough, if you dont want to play on Highest details with no lags etc, but even if you want to open 2 CO, and then CS:CZ the systems you named should be enough (though i havent looked carefully, just guessing)... I had an 900 mhz, 64 mb graphic card,512 mb SDram comp and I could easily play CS:CZ

Edit: I would also prefer you to write in , those ppl sure know alot about good/cheap comps
Old 12/26/2008, 18:16   #3

Conquer is a terrible graphics game, if you can run runescape you can run c02 lol.
Old 12/26/2008, 18:54   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LoWBirD~ View Post
Just for an Info: For CO2 and CS:CZ, a single core with ~2ghz and an 128 mb graphic card, 512mb-1gb RAM, should be enough, if you dont want to play on Highest details with no lags etc, but even if you want to open 2 CO, and then CS:CZ the systems you named should be enough (though i havent looked carefully, just guessing)... I had an 900 mhz, 64 mb graphic card,512 mb SDram comp and I could easily play CS:CZ

Edit: I would also prefer you to write in , those ppl sure know alot about good/cheap comps
okok thx for the great advise atm i am using a fujitsu siemens amilo l7300 and it realy is useless, i cannot run cs:cz without lagging even with the worst settings...

i will take your advise and re post in the technical support section...

Oh and last question will the above computer smoothly run Gunz Online as i got to a high rank k styling on that game even with 400-500 ping lol, and would like to experiance the gameplay with a lower ping... will the ping be reduce with the comp..
Old 12/26/2008, 19:27   #5

The Ping mostly depens on your internet connection.. if GunZ would run smoothly with the best settings and you can still have an 400-500 ping.. maybe the servers are way to far away from you.. or you got virus,malware etc.. downloading..
Old 12/26/2008, 19:33   #6

Quote:
The Ping mostly depens on your internet connection.. if GunZ would run smoothly with the best settings and you can still have an 400-500 ping.. maybe the servers are way to far away from you.. or you got virus,malware etc.. downloading..
It all depends on your connection, ping has absolutely no effect clientside.

= FPS lag you don't want.

I have a quad core, 3gb ram computer and i get 800 ping in some servers.
Old 12/27/2008, 02:15   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottdavey View Post
It all depends on your connection, ping has absolutely no effect clientside.

= FPS lag you don't want.

I have a quad core, 3gb ram computer and i get 800 ping in some servers.
ok thx again for your help.

ps do you play Gunz??
if so what server...
and recomendation for a server for me in the UK
Old 12/27/2008, 02:17   #8

Quote:
yes im aware of the distance lagg but believed that by upgrading my computer it would have more up to date technology therefore reducing ping slightly.

P. S Nice pic