Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Free) items in bags.

Discussion on (Free) items in bags. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Free) items in bags.

I heard that if a player is red/black, and you kill, you might get the equip and you can claim them.

Has anyone tried this? This could be a way of transferring the (free) equips to another char...
Old 12/23/2008, 06:04   #2

Nah, doesn't work.
Free items can't be claimed, and if the CPs aren't paid the item disappears.
Old 12/23/2008, 07:38   #3

(Free) items in bags, question

I was wondering if there was a possible way to trade some of the items from the bag. Like a way to trade the xp pots,power xp *****,pray stone. Like a program or a glitch to do so. I know you can pay to make the gears able to trade.
Old 12/23/2008, 09:13   #4

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroxll View Post
I was wondering if there was a possible way to trade some of the items from the bag. Like a way to trade the xp pots,power xp *****,pray stone. Like a program or a glitch to do so. I know you can pay to make the gears able to trade.
Was like 4 years back.
Old 12/23/2008, 12:23   #5

You can un-free the items? how o_o
Old 12/23/2008, 12:38   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annerkin View Post
You can un-free the items? how o_o
How to remove the Free attribute?

Refurbisher (Market, 279 249) will help : 6 Dragonballs for the super equipment and 1 Dragonball for the refined, unique or elite equipment.

If ur bad at cords: A little further down at the Jail officer to Botjail on MKT!

if u want more info look at this site: