Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A Way to Change the New Jumping Style?

Discussion on A Way to Change the New Jumping Style? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A Way to Change the New Jumping Style?

Well, i just came back to CO recently due to the "ninja" being released and all. The release of ninja was o.k i guess but what really annoys me is the new way everyone jumps, its literally like speeding and jumping.. or a girl warrior with a sheild. It literally makes ssing/fbing extremely hard and people who were use to the old jump is getting ****** off and all. So i was wondering if there was a way to change the the new jumping style back to the old one?
Old 12/22/2008, 09:02   #2

not gunna help ya kill people even if u did, coz it'd be client sided
Old 12/22/2008, 10:27   #3

ull get used to it

ps i think new jump is cool ;]
Old 12/22/2008, 16:02   #4

yeah, u know for once we now have pvp that can be equal and fair. No longer can someone just use a tro with any kind of gears and go around pk'n at their hearts desire. Now (with talismans) anyone has the potential to pk anyone else. I love it. It's bout time. Cuz i was getting tired of tros running their mouths all the time. No. now u have to think twice before u go messing with a tao or archer. tho right now I have yet to see a good fight between ninja and and anyone. But i like the lvling. seems to lvl faster than a tro.