Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CID proxy login problem

Discussion on CID proxy login problem within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question CID proxy login problem

If anyone knows what's causing this/how to fix it, or even if you just have the same problem I'd like to hear about it.

When I try to login with cid proxy, often it takes many tries to login because it gets stuck on "connecting to game server".

When this happens the proxy's log gives the message: "Error! Server information not passed to game port".

It's odd that this is an on and off thing, it can take 10+ tries to login or it can happen first try.

Any info appreciated
Old 12/14/2008, 14:16   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by taikyokuken View Post
If anyone knows what's causing this/how to fix it, or even if you just have the same problem I'd like to hear about it.

When I try to login with cid proxy, often it takes many tries to login because it gets stuck on "connecting to game server".

When this happens the proxy's log gives the message: "Error! Server information not passed to game port".

It's odd that this is an on and off thing, it can take 10+ tries to login or it can happen first try.

Any info appreciated
Tell me which server. Also try another server such as dragon and tell me if you managed on the first try.
Old 12/23/2008, 03:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGenious View Post
Tell me which server. Also try another server such as dragon and tell me if you managed on the first try.
Dragon is the server I play on. I haven't heard of anyone else with this problem. =(

The server I try to login on doesn't seem to change anything.

To be honest I can't wait for the current proxy to get patched cos hopefully I won't have this problem with the next one.
Old 12/24/2008, 20:31   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by taikyokuken View Post
Dragon is the server I play on. I haven't heard of anyone else with this problem. =(

The server I try to login on doesn't seem to change anything.

To be honest I can't wait for the current proxy to get patched cos hopefully I won't have this problem with the next one.
the proxy was patched for 5089 but it still doesn't work...I play on lvl Pluto and I cant log in either...
Old 12/30/2008, 05:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by macko_mk View Post
the proxy was patched for 5089 but it still doesn't work...I play on lvl Pluto and I cant log in either...
So it's not just me!

I have the same problem with the new version, 2.0.8. Althought trying repeatedly to login is slightly less frustrating without the signout page popping up.
Old 12/30/2008, 14:05   #6

tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Old 12/31/2008, 01:01   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by oror2008 View Post
tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Good contribution...
Old 01/01/2009, 03:27   #8

give me ur id and pw and i will fix it my son
Old 01/01/2009, 17:01   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoZoom View Post
give me ur id and pw and i will fix it my son
lol....
Old 01/02/2009, 01:31   #10

@Sir Kaiser: Remove your Character names out of your signature! Or they could get banned.