Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can I remove all the halos

Discussion on How can I remove all the halos within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry How can I remove all the halos

Can some1 tell me how to remove the halos (TOP GL/DL, Top Trojan, **** like that) It distracting me of my aim all the time
I will be grateful if some1 tell me in details

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Add/Remove Halos with cmd
06/30/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 0 Replies
Before I get flamed for releasing something that has already been released please look at the code. I modified it to save the halos with Arco's Halo Save script. This is for 5165 source. Credits: Andrew.A LetterX Search Chat.cs for: if (Cmd == "/tele") GC.MyChar.Teleport(ushort.Parse(Cmd), ushort.Parse(Cmd), ushort.Parse(Cmd));
Petition To Remove DK evoltion off Dont remove it
01/08/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 12 Replies
Ex dev of AG dekaron is working with Dekaron Evo. Which he posted the of AG selling a Autovoter which the dev from AG has been fire for over a month!!! also everything is edited off the autovoter that SexyBitch released Photoshop anyone!!!! and Han 911Hacker owner of dekaron evolution posted the petition!!!!!!!!! Top100 Autovote link: New Page 1 this is translated IP 74.52.31.2 THe IP of that adress is the same as Dekaron Evolutions LoginServer IP in Housten Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
[HELP] Top Halos
02/08/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello I am having trouble When I click the NPC's to get the top halos, I get them, then it says now I have them, but it don't show them. Here is the "Top Trojan" code Tell me what is wrong with it: #region Top Ninja case 2728: { if (Control == 0)
One npc for honor halos
12/16/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies
Ok so somebody was asking about a single npc for all the honor halos so I decided to have a go and yup I created that single npc for all the honor halos, however the problem still remains for me that a Warrior can obtain an Archer halo :( I tried to have it so that only ninja can obtain Ninja halo and so on but I am not sure what else to do but anyways this code is set for Victor in TC the npv with the balloons. I hope somebody works on this so that it only gives the correct halos for the...