Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do I get a horse?

Discussion on How do I get a horse? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking How do I get a horse?

I see a place for a horse.... I WANT A HORSE!!!
Old 11/14/2008, 01:29   #2

me 2 i wanna horse who can tell me how i can make
Old 11/14/2008, 01:34   #3

elite*gold: 20
The Mounts have not yet been released.

But as you can see, TQ is getting closer to getting this feature implemented (Which they have been "working on" since... well a long time!)
Old 11/14/2008, 02:33   #4

What is the "Mounts" exactly?
Old 11/14/2008, 02:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil~Dante View Post
What is the "Mounts" exactly?
Check out Eudemons... most probably they'll recycle...
Old 11/14/2008, 03:08   #6

In conquer its all about jumping so unless mounts moce like cyclone speed and can jump too i can't see them being as usefull as they are in eugemons.
Old 11/14/2008, 03:26   #7

i think your "horse" is actually a Mule... to go along with the VIP add on maybe you'll click here to open your warehouses....
Old 11/14/2008, 06:29   #8

I think it is a mount though.
If you search through the client, you will see lots of unfinished stuff to do with Mounts.
Old 11/14/2008, 09:50   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcet View Post
Check out Eudemons... most probably they'll recycle...
im thinking the same thing, but in eudemons, u have to trian/level them before u can ride them
Old 11/14/2008, 13:43   #10

Personally, I think it would be a useless addition, and just another way to con people into bulking. They'll probably make it something that only VIP'S can have, and it'll add potency depending on its lvl, and it can be lvled with dbs, just like your character... TQ, getting lamer all the time...
Old 11/15/2008, 06:24   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by taguro View Post
...just another way to con people into bulking.
The goal of TQ, get players to buy Dragonballs.
Funny thing is... it works! People do buy them, many Bulk!
Old 11/15/2008, 07:22   #12

Ya, though it's sad really. You get adults on the game spending their rent money and losing their jobs because they're addicted to the game and can't stop playing, but at the same time, always want to be the best, so they dish out the coin. How people could be so foolish as to spend hundreds and thousands of dollars on a video game is beyond me. Never did I buy a DB, and I still gave those bulkers a run for their money, and if it wasn't for the crooked staff on CO, I'd still be doing it, just to get a laugh at how ****** off the bulkers got, resulting in them just wasting more money.
Old 11/16/2008, 01:40   #13

Received Thanks: 1,635

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incariuz View Post
How people could be so foolish as to spend hundreds and thousands of dollars on a video game is beyond me.
im glad you put so much thought into your comments.

lets say it takes me 8 hours to farm a water or warrior and i make 10 a month thats 80 hours and possibly 30dbs
  1. i could NOT farm waters.
  2. have fun ******* around ingame anytime i want not having a HUGE headache about getting a spawn or getting killed while on exp pot
  3. then go do some bullshit side job and make $100 bucks in 8 hours
  4. get a nice workout and fresh air
  5. then come home and buy 25dbs for $100 and save myself ******* 70 hours plvling a boring *** character
Old 11/16/2008, 01:42   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdeadxpoolx View Post
i think your "horse" is actually a Mule... to go along with the VIP add on maybe you'll click here to open your warehouses....
agreed... the vip feature theyve had for over a year but havent found a way to implement it properly.
Old 11/16/2008, 04:02   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by swissknife View Post

im glad you put so much thought into your comments.

lets say it takes me 8 hours to farm a water or warrior and i make 10 a month thats 80 hours and possibly 30dbs
  1. i could NOT farm waters.
  2. have fun ******* around ingame anytime i want not having a HUGE headache about getting a spawn or getting killed while on exp pot
  3. then go do some bullshit side job and make $100 bucks in 8 hours
  4. get a nice workout and fresh air
  5. then come home and buy 25dbs for $100 and save myself ******* 70 hours plvling a boring *** character
lol, take offence to my comment? obviously you didn't read...

Code:
You get adults on the game spending their rent money and losing their jobs because they're addicted to the game and can't stop playing, but at the same time, always want to be the best, so they dish out the coin.
But regardless... $100 to gain what? 1 decent weapon on a video game? Wow, that's a great investment. Ever heard of putting money into something more important?