Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cidproxy help

Discussion on cidproxy help within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cidproxy help

I don't know if the cidproxy thread by XtremeX-co is working for everyone else but when i try to click on the thread i get this error message.

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 6756 bytes) in /var/www/elitepvpers/httpdocs/forum/showthread.php on line 1265"

I've tried to access it on 3 different computers with 3 different browsers (IE7.0, firefox, and Chrome) they all have some error of the sort. Does anyone know how to fix it so i can access the thread. It's not the only thread. I can't access evanxxxm's thread. seems to be the threads that have 1000's of replies. other threads open just fine.

anyway, that's the first question. second question is, does the cidproxy have an autopot feature? b/c it doesn't seem to be using the pots. it just stands there attacking till the mob dies or my character dies. Any ideas?