Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weird thing o_o How this possible o_o?

Discussion on Weird thing o_o How this possible o_o? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Weird thing o_o How this possible o_o?

Hello today i was on market and i see a guy tro lvl 82 eqiping lvl 110 club , 110 armor , 110 sword... o_O? how this is posible? he was non rb..

How the hell he eqip that gears?

Sum lvl 2 hack T_T?
Old 10/30/2008, 07:12   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
1. There is no hidden hacks like this on lvl 2 according to it members
2. He was probbly lvl 110, next time take a screenie.
Old 10/30/2008, 07:46   #3

I believe a while back you could upgrade equiped items without un-equiping them, perhaps he hasn't leveled/un-equiped the items since then.
Old 10/30/2008, 08:46   #4

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastoli View Post
I believe a while back you could upgrade equiped items without un-equiping them, perhaps he hasn't leveled/un-equiped the items since then.
That only happends if ur a rb and uppgrade any equipment in market under lvl 70. but you still need req. lvl.
Old 10/30/2008, 12:47   #5

your equipment viewer got ****** up.. it happens.. and it just reports random as lvl..
Old 10/30/2008, 18:24   #6

Well.. next time i gonna take ss T_T
Old 11/02/2008, 06:04   #7

Its when u view somebody and view some1 else the viewer screen gets confused.
If you close it and view again you'll see tht guy is appropriate lvl (: