Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

500 dollars worth of codes?

Discussion on 500 dollars worth of codes? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
500 dollars worth of codes?

long story short this is my little brothers account. he is 17 years old. he got on some website and ordered about 500 worth of some kind of codes for this conquer game on here. thankfully my creditcard company called me and I was able to stop the purchasing. after i kicked his *** he told me the only way I can get my money back is to call them but I did and they are all asian and ******** not to mention. anyone have any idea what i can do?
Old 03/24/2012, 11:55   #2

elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 163/0/0
Just make the payments reversed and tell the Asians they can stick the codes up into their ****.
Old 03/27/2012, 17:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonHeart~V4 View Post
Just make the payments reversed and tell the Asians they can stick the codes up into their ****.
^ What he said, charge the payments back, or even complete the transaction and then charge it back. Hate those asian sites.
Old 03/31/2012, 13:29   #4

elite*gold: 223
Worst thing is, why do you lose your creditcard to someone like that..
Old 04/05/2012, 01:21   #5

Keep kicking his *** and do not stop. But I thought you stopped the purchase so why would you need your money back?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2012, 09:37   #6

If you cancel your transaction with your bank and claim fraud (which according to you, it clearly was)

1) His account that he purchased it thru will be banned until you pay all your fines
2) Your credit card with TQ Digital will prolly be blacklisted till you pay all your fines
3) You will get your money back.
Old 04/05/2012, 10:05   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinytox View Post
If you cancel your transaction with your bank and claim fraud (which according to you, it clearly was)

1) His account that he purchased it thru will be banned until you pay all your fines
2) Your credit card with TQ Digital will prolly be blacklisted till you pay all your fines
3) You will get your money back.
he never mentioned it's tq

well about ur problem , yes there is codes of worth 500 bux , but not any code of worth 500 bux , so give us an idea about what he bought so the best solution will be reselling for someone (that's in case it really worth the 500 bux)
in case it dont then forget it , it's ur brother
yesterday i sold everything i own in conqueronline to buy my brother zp with 1000 bux on z8games(crossfire) to make him happy
Old 04/05/2012, 16:48   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by injection illusion logic View Post
he never mentioned it's tq

well about ur problem , yes there is codes of worth 500 bux , but not any code of worth 500 bux , so give us an idea about what he bought so the best solution will be reselling for someone (that's in case it really worth the 500 bux)
in case it dont then forget it , it's ur brother
yesterday i sold everything i own in conqueronline to buy my brother zp with 1000 bux on z8games(crossfire) to make him happy
Um? He said codes. People don't sell "codes" for conquer, they sell DB's, at least for the most part, it makes very little sense to resell codes.
Old 04/05/2012, 17:31   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinytox View Post
Um? He said codes. People don't sell "codes" for conquer, they sell DB's, at least for the most part, it makes very little sense to resell codes.
It used to make perfect sense, since it was cheaper to buy codes in Egypt than in the USA (for example), and they would resell to make a profit. Not sure about now; that was a year ago or longer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2012, 20:03   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
It used to make perfect sense, since it was cheaper to buy codes in Egypt than in the USA (for example), and they would resell to make a profit. Not sure about now; that was a year ago or longer.
i thought it's like programming codes not a db cards codes :O :O
well anyway if it's db cards codes then if u r egy then yes u can sell it for even more than he bought them
i sell dbs for amricans for 1.5 usd and for egys 10 pounds(1.8 usd tho)
Old 04/08/2012, 05:16   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
That's interesting. Thank's for sharing. I wouldn't have ever known that =P
You've very insightful =O