Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paid Bots Overview/Review

Discussion on Paid Bots Overview/Review within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Paid Bots Overview/Review

Ok so I've been with a bit of free time and decided to look into some of the paid conquer bots. In this thread I'm going to go as indepth as possible with experimenting with paid bots and at the end will go over what I feel each bot does well (or doesn't). Keep in mind I haven't had enough time to properly review them yet so this is more of a placeholder and section for me to ask questions until I'm finished.

THIS IS NOT FINISHED

Chrome

Existing Knowledge: Medium. I tested it during its beta and early paid status. I wanted to see how it had fared over the last few months so decided to give it a try after being confused by starting out with CO AI (not a point against AI, just I already knew how Chrome worked).

Ease Of Setup 9/10

Setting up new accounts and settings is very simple. There's some minor things that can be annoying (stopping and starting scripts sometimes requires you to start the script twice, etc) but is quite straightforward.

Simply install the program, open account creator (Note: USE THE PROXY LIST FROM WEBSITE SO YOU CAN CREATE FASTER THEN 1 ACCOUNT PER 10 MINUTES!) and create as many accounts as needed. Restart of program MAY be needed but all accounts will now show in clientless tab. Select them, change script to what you want (Personally I'd do 1 trader, all other level/hunt). Select all of the accounts and push start... It's as simple as that and they create random character names, go farm and handle all leveling/buying items/trading rares to market character.

FEATURE I LIKE: It bugged me in the old versions but you can now view all the items your trader has (both inventory and warehouse) this is fantastic and really makes the bot enjoyable for me.

Stability 9/10
Very few disconnections. Even in cliented botting mode it attempts to reconnect you without ever having you relog in (settings based obviously so you CAN turn it off). I had a couple issues after the patch last night where sometimes a character would disconnect a bit but restarting the bot or even just the clientless instance fixed it easily.

Speed 8/10
Leveling speed is great but I feel like CO-AI in my VERY minor testing so far was just slightly faster. I cannot guarentee that as I haven't run a large scale test. I might do that later this month.

Unique Features

The proxy feature is simply fantastic. I'm still getting the hang of it but being able to randomize proxies for account creation, cliented botting and clientless botting (SEPERATE PROXY LISTS FOR ALL!!) is simply fantastic. Finding reliable proxy lists can be difficult but I built a short list from google and they were working great earlier. I'll test more

Run script on clientless startup. SO simple to use. Very similar to the 'profile' system in Co-AI but seems more customizable.. you can write any script you want and have it used for something other then a hunter. Likely CO-AI can do the same thing, just requires more tweaking.

Conquer AI

I apologize. I haven't spent hardly any time testing this bot yet... I'm sure I have MANY things wrong so this section is mostly going to be me asking for suggestions so I can improve my trials with the bot. Once I get the settings better understood I can provide a more reasonable overview of the bot. Once I get both compared properly (at optimal settings) then I will do a full review of both.

Ease Of Setup 7/10

Simple to install but can be confusing to actually implement large scale botting. Once you get the basics it seems to work very well and it's far from 'difficult'... I just expected to be able to sort of just click and forget so I was a little bit surprised.

QUESTIONS:
Recommended plugins people feel are 'required' for an initial user? I already tested the following (or will be). Ideally I want to be able to just create accounts and have them ninja farm and trade valuables (either farm to 120 or just hunt items, I don't really care.)

-Character creator (felt it was missing command on startup to just run @nfarmer)
-Farm overview (<3 it)

Stability 8/10
Worked well. Cliented seemed to have a few dc issues but I'm positive tweaking settings would make it very stable.

Speed 10/10
I might need to lower this score if I do more tests but it seemed to be farming 1-70 very, very quickly. I feel this was due to it using the noob quests to get ~20 to start with. This is something that I've yet to make a script in Chrome to do for me (I think they are already writing one to release to everyone so again... might need to adjust the speed score)

Unique Features
Ok so it's the programmer in me but I really did enjoy the map view feature which makes a recreation of what your clientless character should be seeing. I know it's a fairly minor feature but it made me very happy.

Ok so yah.. Give me advice on "ideal" settings for each bot and I'll be working on testing them some more over the next week or two.

As a side question... any servers that people would be interested in buying db's on? I have no use for anything I find so if I'm gonna be testing this farming for the next few weeks I may as well have a use for what I find.

Current Tests

Chrome: ~18 hours (VERY minor settings tweaked... basically just made accounts clicked start and went to bed. After being out today I checked on them. Total time spent near computer was maybe hour or two during the botting?)

1-120 ninjas: 7
~1-100 ninjas: 5

Total items found ~5 db's in value (not really added it all up. Just counting +'s, actual dbs and gold here... + bit extra for mets)

Note: in that time I never went above 10 clientless accounts. Any serious botter would most likely be using 30+ accounts on chrome randomizing them across a list of ~100 proxies (always random ip addresses across all botters)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/02/2012, 15:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Why would you do this before Co genius was fixed? I have to say I find that offbeat considering your a Moderator.

And 2 important things I think should be added, chrome seems limited to around 20chars with a standard spec computer while Co Ai has no problems getting the max 66chars as long as your internett speed is fast enough.

Though I do prefer the fully automated style of chrome for just brainlessly\efforthlessly lvling chars and getting dbs.
Old 03/02/2012, 15:45   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
He can always do CoGenius if/when its ever fixed, doing it right now would be unbalanced i agree, but since hes not then there's nothing wrong with starting now.
Old 03/02/2012, 15:51   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
He can always do CoGenius if/when its ever fixed, doing it right now would be unbalanced i agree, but since hes not then there's nothing wrong with starting now.
We`ll I have to disagree.

If he has waited so long to do the review, he could wait till cog got back up on its feet, not do a "Paid Bots Overview/Review" right after cog got hacked without even mentioning them.
Old 03/02/2012, 16:23   #5

Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny666 View Post

If he has waited so long to do the review, he could wait till cog got back up on its feet, not do a "Paid Bots Overview/Review" right after cog got hacked without even mentioning them.
How long would you have him wait lol, COG has been sub par for like a month and a half or something daft like that, and theres no prospect of it being fixed any time soon, if you dont want him to wait maybe we should ask him to review it now in its current state instead
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2012, 16:32   #6

Quote:

CoG isn't even worth mentioning at the moment, since the relog/standalone hasn't been fixed in more than a month now.

@pro4never

Did ConquerAI remake their huntingsystem? Because last time I compared CHROME's and AI's speed of leveling, CHROME was superior (by far) to AI...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2012, 18:59   #7

Quote:
Why would you do this before Co genius was fixed? I have to say I find that offbeat considering your a Moderator.

And 2 important things I think should be added, chrome seems limited to around 20chars with a standard spec computer while Co Ai has no problems getting the max 66chars as long as your internett speed is fast enough.

Though I do prefer the fully automated style of chrome for just brainlessly\efforthlessly lvling chars and getting dbs.
CoGenius has not been a viable marketable bot for the past few months at LEAST. During that time some large feature has been broken in a near permanent state. While I don't hold it against anyone who wishes to use the bot, I don't feel the need to spend my own money to buy a subscription to test such a bot or in any way encourage people to buy it.
Old 03/02/2012, 19:04   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
How long would you have him wait lol, COG has been sub par for like a month and a half or something daft like that, and theres no prospect of it being fixed any time soon, if you dont want him to wait maybe we should ask him to review it now in its current state instead
Its no point arguing about it, Im sure he will add a review once\if cog is fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
CoGenius has not been a viable marketable bot for the past few months at LEAST. During that time some large feature has been broken in a near permanent state. While I don't hold it against anyone who wishes to use the bot, I don't feel the need to spend my own money to buy a subscription to test such a bot or in any way encourage people to buy it.
Sure I can see that. But considering the publicity you would give the bots I cant see how anyone would charge you for it.

And it still is the ultimate farming bot when playing cliented using your own gear though.
Old 03/02/2012, 19:40   #9

#edited your post.

Sorry, just removing the post I already deleted by inf. Whatever of that is true or not it's caused a lot of forum drama so I'm trying to keep it somewhat cleaned up.

I received neither of these subscriptions for free. I paid for AI to test, I paid for Chrome to test. I don't play conquer so it's not like I have any use for the stuff I find with the bots but I don't plan to go around asking bot makers to give me a free ride either.

If and when CoG is fixed up and working 100 percent (if it happens) and they wanted to have me test it... I'd be willing but would also be skeptical.

Not sure how you can claim it's the ultimate farming bot... list one way it can do better then Chrome at farming with or without gear (using chrome as an example just because it's what I'm most familiar with)
Old 03/02/2012, 20:09   #10

Received Thanks: 2,882
So, because somethings true but causes drama it shouldn't be posted?
Nice. The same goes for deleting Isaac's and my post in the COGenius thread. None of it attacked the bot in any form, but simply stated the obvious of what anyone who's been a member of the COGenius community has noticed: they're stringing their customers a long with false hope. Not only that, but they're still advertising with features that simply do not exist anymore and have not been supported for over a month.

But I mean, if you support that kind of stuff, that's cool.
I mean, I could understand if I posted all of that so it looked like it was from my perspective but I even included citations. Like, are you srs?
Old 03/02/2012, 20:51   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
Nice. The same goes for deleting Isaac's and my post in the COGenius thread. None of it attacked the bot in any form, but simply stated the obvious of what anyone who's been a member of the COGenius community has noticed: they're stringing their customers a long with false hope. Not only that, but they're still advertising with features that simply do not exist anymore and have not been supported for over a month.

But I mean, if you support that kind of stuff, that's cool.
I mean, I could understand if I posted all of that so it looked like it was from my perspective but I even included citations. Like, are you srs?
I've made it very clear in that topic that I'm simply sick of it going completely off topic. I agree with your opinions but at the same time I'd rather edit one post now rather then clean up 5 pages of spam tonight between CoG fans and AI fans boasting about who is better, who's a liar, etc.

It gets to a point where the entire argument is annoying and I'm sick of hearing about it... especially in threads where it does not belong.

This thread is about MY experiences with the paid bots existing right now. CoG has nothing to do with this thread as I'm not testing it. Because of this your post was offtopic and leading the thread towards a spam fest so I removed it to avoid issues down the line.
Old 03/02/2012, 20:53   #12

Quote:
I absolutely fail to see what being a moderator has to do with this.
Quote:
From what he told me, he had some un-useable money on some random payment processor account and just bought subs cause he couldn't use it anywhere else so it's not like he waited to do the reviews.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
Could be just me but if I had to choose between deleting 1 post that might cause random drama or deleting several random posts, I'd choose to delete the initial one. Like they say "prevention is better than cure".
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/02/2012, 21:58   #13

Awesome!!

Awesome preview!
I read it from top to bottom and I really enjoyed it. I hope you can update it with your test results again when you get the chance

Your preview really changed the way I look at the bots. For example I always assumed ai was easier to set up/use than any other bot (that's why a lot of botters use it for mining which gets them banned every single day in most cases) but from your experience you say that chrome is even easier than ai which is really nice.

Quote:

Unique Features

The proxy feature is simply fantastic. I'm still getting the hang of it but being able to randomize proxies for account creation, cliented botting and clientless botting (SEPERATE PROXY LISTS FOR ALL!!) is simply fantastic. Finding reliable proxy lists can be difficult but I built a short list from google and they were working great earlier. I'll test more
If I understand correctly you mean that the proxy lists can be used for hunting/mining accounts so that each account has a different ip, that is just really cool, and would get us rid of the bans or at least lower the chances of bans ( Please correct me if I understood wrong ).

Quote:

Stability 8/10
Worked well. Cliented seemed to have a few dc issues but I'm positive tweaking settings would make it very stable.

Speed 10/10
I might need to lower this score if I do more tests but it seemed to be farming 1-70 very, very quickly. I feel this was due to it using the noob quests to get ~20 to start with. This is something that I've yet to make a script in Chrome to do for me (I think they are already writing one to release to everyone so again... might need to adjust the speed score)
I hope you would give this more tests, because from what I know (heard) about ai that its hunting system is really bad. I also heard it crashes a lot.

As for CoGen I would be more than happy to lend you my CoGen sub to test out the bot once it's fully working (If you want ofc) I feel like you might enjoy trying it

Again thanks for the awesome review!

@bots fans: you can actually support your bots by giving pro4never the information that you think might give him a better experience with your bots instead of just flaming each others like that. (This is just a friendly advice)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2012, 00:30   #14

during beta stage with chrome i used it and earned a lot of things,,,, one of those things is 3 ninjas 130,,,,then i used trial,,, i put the 2 acc to hunt ,, selected the mob i wanted to hunt and just pressed run...1 acc runned the metzone script,,, and 2 accounts more level/hunt,,,,,
my profit during the trial days,,, i left 7 dbs in wh, +4+3+2+1 items refined gems, 6 elites or so, 4 supers, tons of metscrolls which i sold them and, it left me with almost 3k cps,, and 67kk gold in 5 days trial i think it is....

however 2 of my accounts got restricted for 1 day,,,,but for what it seemed it were when i used the bot in the client, because the lag i think,,,, they were banned in the first 2 days,,, the other days i used them all clientless and no bans...(ah, forgot to say 1 trader account for all the hunt leveling noobs),,,

thats a little review from chrome for the timed i used it,,,, i dunno if spenting money in games(bots aswell),,, would be good ,,, but meh,,, :S,,,,
Old 03/03/2012, 00:32   #15

As I mentioned in first post, just initial impressions right now till I get a chance to test more thouroughly.

I plan to do a proper fresh test on a few things and post my results soon. So far here's my VERY casual tests with chrome.

Less then 24 hours. Never more than 10 characters at a time.

Ninjas 1-120 = 7
Other ninjas almost done 5 they were like 90-110
Items found
1db
+4 1 h
3 +3
Many +1
400 mets

I was mostly just ******** with settings on a new server. this is all run and forget botting with virtually zero input from me. I have no gear or alts on this server and only logged in cliented once or twice to check on settings first hand.

Since tweaking the leveling and hunting speed has gone through the roof. I plan to do initial tests with ai to get ideal settings then run a 10 hour comparison test on each bot and at the end compair farm and levels.
Thanks
2 Users