Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About N*QQ*Bs who DDoS.

Discussion on About N*QQ*Bs who DDoS. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/02/2012, 07:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
im a friend of the hacker his trensfer to light was de nied and so it stARted
Old 03/02/2012, 07:31   #17

inb4heendsupwith40yearsinjail
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/02/2012, 08:25   #18

Sounds like kids getting their tools from hackforums, then feeling pro because they can use the tools to terrorize people.
Old 03/02/2012, 08:38   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Sounds like kids getting their tools from hackforums, then feeling pro because they can use the tools to terrorize people.
It has been like that always . Hackforums is nothing more than skids. 2 years or something ago it was fine, but now it's just a bunch of kids.
Old 03/02/2012, 14:45   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomnezau View Post
im a friend of the hacker his trensfer to light was de nied and so it stARted
Another roumanian nqqb =)

@Lateralus ... =) Its so hard to use the Anonymous tools to DDoS right? =) lets hope TQ get that nqqb who think that he can freak out the servers and not play like others ..

TQ will never stay to talk whit that nqqb , They will only tell to him that when they figure out where he live (Romania ) and w8 few mounts till ACTA will be implemented there too =) he will stay about 40 years on Jail =)
Old 03/02/2012, 14:53   #21

Received Thanks: 3,514
lol ACTA in Romania, right!
Old 03/02/2012, 16:43   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon17 View Post

@Lateralus ... =) Its so hard to use the Anonymous tools to DDoS right? =) lets hope TQ get that nqqb who think that he can freak out the servers and not play like others ..

TQ will never stay to talk whit that nqqb , They will only tell to him that when they figure out where he live (Romania ) and w8 few mounts till ACTA will be implemented there too =) he will stay about 40 years on Jail =)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/02/2012, 17:04   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon17 View Post

You do realize the "Anonymous tool" aka. LOIC does not work alone, you need all the others, that's why it's effective, the program itself is ****. Also you just write and address and a port.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2012, 17:10   #24

Received Thanks: 3,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
You do realize the "Anonymous tool" aka. LOIC does not work alone, you need all the others, that's why it's effective, the program itself is ****. Also you just write and address and a port.
no men i can bring down TQ servers using LOIC on my computer alone! i can even attack all TQ servers using my own computer with one LOIC running! you noobish
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2012, 06:20   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by m7mdxlife View Post
no men i can bring down TQ servers using LOIC on my computer alone! i can even attack all TQ servers using my own computer with one LOIC running! you noobish
Yeah ... It seems there nobody tried it allready=)) and call me idiot=)) thank you dudes.

One of my friends used that while we was at school to bring down about 10 cs 1.6 sites =) and 3 or 4 Conquer online private servers( dont remember exactly)
Cause if you ever read about that LOIC tool you will see that you will use your computer to start the attack but you will send a command to other computers which are infected or voluntary joined to that botnet :P good luck

About ACTA... Lets hope will not be implemented ....

Now in every country are many internet providers and hosters , every hoster/provider have 3 or more diferent packages at internet services according to theyr max upload and download speed, If acta will be implemeted and we will not allowed legaly to download things from torrents or other things , we will change our subscriptions to the lower one ( in my country btw the lower and higher internet speed subscription is a difference like 30 $) then the providers/hosters will not earn that much money like now.. so ACTA not freak only us (the users) will freak the providers too .
Old 03/03/2012, 15:35   #26

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
////Breaking news////

In a romian School some kid attacked lots of different server with one computer
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/03/2012, 17:12   #27

elite*gold: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
Lol let me explain you something:

TODO LIST FOR NEWBS:

1. Get LOIC source
2. Remove thread.sleep in flooder class
3. Recompile
4. ?!?!?!?!!?!
5. PROFIT

You my friend, are newfag in anon area.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2012, 09:37   #28