Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Advise my please!

Discussion on Advise my please! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Advise my please!

Hello people;
Since TQ decided to start ''Server Transfer service'',I decided to leave my very boring server ''Wild Kingdom-Lion''....which my main reason that i wanna leave it,that there are 6 guilds ''4 vs 2'' and surly the 4 guild leaders got +12 set..so it's kinda no offence and boring.

So,I just wanted to ask you guys to advice me which server should I move to?It would be great if it's not crowded too.
And thanks in advance
Old 02/26/2012, 11:48   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamad619 View Post
Hello people;
Since TQ decided to start ''Server Transfer service'',I decided to leave my very boring server ''Wild Kingdom-Lion''....which my main reason that i wanna leave it,that there are 6 guilds ''4 vs 2'' and surly the 4 guild leaders got +12 set..so it's kinda no offence and boring.

So,I just wanted to ask you guys to advice me which server should I move to?It would be great if it's not crowded too.
And thanks in advance

Yeah . thats almost in all the servers excepting the new ones ... which have less than 1 year now .... TQ not let you to go to servers which are not have at last 1 year now , then you should check almost dead servers where the bulkers quited , or servers where are no such a hard pvp , I mean where not all the good players have full +12 set. Im on my way to quit from Storm for a simple reason , too many idiots who buy items for real money and the server starts to be overpopulated whit +8 +12 sets , Also prices are downed like hell... im thinking to go to my old server where i started to play 6 years ago. C ya.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2012, 11:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon17 View Post
Yeah . thats almost in all the servers excepting the new ones ... which have less than 1 year now .... TQ not let you to go to servers which are not have at last 1 year now , then you should check almost dead servers where the bulkers quited , or servers where are no such a hard pvp , I mean where not all the good players have full +12 set. Im on my way to quit from Storm for a simple reason , too many idiots who buy items for real money and the server starts to be overpopulated whit +8 +12 sets , Also prices are downed like hell... im thinking to go to my old server where i started to play 6 years ago. C ya.
Oh great,Cuz I actually was planning to move to storm and you just saved me
Thanks for your advice anyway
Old 02/27/2012, 11:48   #4

Scorpion
Old 02/27/2012, 16:48   #5

Quote:
Oh great,Cuz I actually was planning to move to storm and you just saved me
Thanks for your advice anyway
Actualy till now i keeped the botters downed for a while .. I mean minebotting wasnt that visible like on other servers cause i was reporting some idiots always... but the server is dead... i go to an old server which was my first .. its US but i prefer lagging than dead server
Old 02/27/2012, 21:26   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon17 View Post
Actualy till now i keeped the botters downed for a while .. I mean minebotting wasnt that visible like on other servers cause i was reporting some idiots always... but the server is dead... i go to an old server which was my first .. its US but i prefer lagging than dead server
It's seems that the perfect server I'm looking for doesn't exist....
Servers are rather dead or lagging and crowded....but I actually prefer less lagging and less crowding.

And I shoulda say thanks for one more time
Old 02/28/2012, 05:51   #7

I'd say go for the nearest server to you. So if you are from Egypt just try one of the EU servers, you will have better ping there and they are not too crowded.
Old 02/28/2012, 10:07   #8

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
You can always use . You could test Los Angeles in California & London in the UK. I might of talked with you on Meteor Server already, I don't recommend it. It's dead most of the time (dead meaning nobody you can talk to in English).

If you don't think there's a good server out there, you can always support a private server.
Old 02/28/2012, 12:17   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by moftasa View Post
I'd say go for the nearest server to you. So if you are from Egypt just try one of the EU servers, you will have better ping there and they are not too crowded.
Agree with you.
And that what I actually started to think about,one of the EU servers.

thanks ya kbeeeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
You can always use . You could test Los Angeles in California & London in the UK. I might of talked with you on Meteor Server already, I don't recommend it. It's dead most of the time (dead meaning nobody you can talk to in English).

If you don't think there's a good server out there, you can always support a private server.
I already kept trying private servers for more than 1 year ''actually the last year''.
But actually couldn't find even a single server without bugs,all private server makers just kept trying to make a private server with monks and ninja's but with out bugs,and surly they all failed...so I just quit private servers.

And thanks for your advice about meteor server...I guess EU servers will fit me.
Old 02/28/2012, 19:32   #10

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
I already kept trying private servers for more than 1 year ''actually the last year''.
But actually couldn't find even a single server without bugs,all private server makers just kept trying to make a private server with monks and ninja's but with out bugs,and surly they all failed...so I just quit private servers.

And thanks for your advice about meteor server...I guess EU servers will fit me.
Private servers come and go. Better ones will come into existence eventually. I know multiple people (including myself) are working on large scale private server projects, and it will take time and your patience. Good luck with finding a server.
Old 02/28/2012, 21:18   #11

Server Transfer service ? really ? Lol well link please cuz i never heard of that
Old 02/28/2012, 21:24   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by injection illusion logic View Post
Server Transfer service ? really ? Lol well link please cuz i never heard of that
Here you are.

Old 02/28/2012, 21:26   #13

Quote:
and the transfer price will be introduced at 2,999 CPs.
lol that's way too much to transfer 10 accounts -.- my server is the best =))
edit : on another server 30k cps for me is pretty awesome to get full +12 , such waste if ur acc doesnt worth alot and waste if u will transfer more than an account , P.S i believe tq did that 3k JUST to be sure no one will ABUSE this , anyway goodluck bro
Old 02/28/2012, 22:34   #14

Nature-Sunshine
There are good players, but all sucks.
Old 03/05/2012, 21:13   #15

facebook co!.. .. there you dont have pirates and also none of those yearly events like valentinesday or something, buuuut its not full of ppl!.. there are a few +6-+8 ppl, but its still kinda possible to win your class war and such things .. check it out, maybe you'll like it
but 2999cps... dont forget, its still much money, so check out each server b4 you decide yourself!