Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Monk with Blade and Club good combination?

Discussion on Monk with Blade and Club good combination? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Monk with Blade and Club good combination?

Hey guys i was really wondering if Monk-Monk-Monk would be good while wearing a blade and club? will i have much hp? high attack? high defence?

if u answer me please give full answers
Old 02/23/2012, 03:22   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Club and blade does not help your defense or health. All it does is changes your attack and removes the possibility of using most of your skills. Many monk skills require beads to be equipped therefor it's a horrible combination.
Old 02/23/2012, 05:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Club and blade does not help your defense or health. All it does is changes your attack and removes the possibility of using most of your skills. Many monk skills require beads to be equipped therefor it's a horrible combination.
i meant like if im going pure monk would it have much hp, good attack and defense in general?

and why would it be a horrible combination?
please explain
Old 02/23/2012, 17:27   #4

lol whats the point of being a monk if u wanna use blade and club?? simply pointless....monks depend on their skills such as WWK and radiantpalm so if u wanna use blade and club go trojan....
Old 02/23/2012, 19:48   #5

Received Thanks: 3,514
What pro4never said, that and the fact that melee attack sucks with club/blade, if you still want the high attack of the club you can use axe/blade, axes, clubs, scepters and hammers all give the exact same attack ( or at least they used to be last time i checked ).

Axes got earthquake which got an activation rate higher than rage, and axes are pretty cheap considering that almost no one uses them.

Scepters skill gives a bit more attack than usual, but got a small activation rate and its a ***** to level up.

I believe hammers skill activation rate is a bit high as well, i never tested them.

You might as well go pure trojan for the health power.
Old 02/24/2012, 08:58   #6

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Trojans get more health
Trojans can use skills while using generic weapons (dual club, dual blade for hurc, any weapons for other skills)

Warriors get shields for better defense/health if you just want blade/club

Monks get **** health, **** defense, **** attack, cannot use any skills if they equip a club/blade. Without equipping your proper weapon most of your skills CANNOT BE USED EVER
Old 02/24/2012, 11:19   #7

i disagree you can have beads/weps

monks have highest defense, 2nd highest if comparing against pure war (but 2 handers have medium attack) and probably 1st/2nd highest mdef as their armors give best mdef and warrior defense

they also have soul shackle and crit aura

its a good combo for bulkers because of the extra 10pcnt crit

the only skills you cant use as a monk is palm and wwk which neither are that good anyways at killing other max players, though extremely easy to chain. all other skills you can cast while wearing tro weps.

you can still take pole quickly with beads since you only need like 36 agil

your hp will not be that low unless you have crappy gear

try using wwk+fb it is extremely easy to do just have blade/club on alt equipment

~also go for pblade+club none of those other weps they all suck

this is probably one of the best combos because you have high defense, high mdef, high crti/anti crit, soulshackle, cure shackles, and fastblade is a very powerful attack.
Old 02/24/2012, 11:34   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LePetiteRouge View Post
i disagree you can have beads/weps

monks have highest defense, 2nd highest if comparing against pure war (but 2 handers have medium attack) and probably 1st/2nd highest mdef as their armors give best mdef and warrior defense

they also have soul shackle and crit aura

its a good combo for bulkers because of the extra 10pcnt crit

the only skills you cant use as a monk is palm and wwk which neither are that good anyways at killing other max players, though extremely easy to chain. all other skills you can cast while wearing tro weps.

you can still take pole quickly with beads since you only need like 36 agil

your hp will not be that low unless you have crappy gear

try using wwk+fb it is extremely easy to do just have blade/club on alt equipment

~also go for pblade+club none of those other weps they all suck

this is probably one of the best combos because you have high defense, high mdef, high crti/anti crit, soulshackle, cure shackles, and fastblade is a very powerful attack.
ty for giving a full answer

thnx already decided im just gonna do it.
I'm not gonna be a trojan because in our server there are barely Trojan items on the market.
Old 02/24/2012, 16:14   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Water-Warrior-Monk with poison blade in right hand and club in left hand is by far the best combo of all.
  • High crit/immunity (~68%, depending on your choice of dragonsouls, obviously)
  • High damage (Same as Trojans)
  • High HP (Somewhere around 24-25k HP if reallotted, around 21-22k if not)
  • High defense (higher than Ninjas, Trojans, Archers, Taoists, and Pirates)

Only downside is that you need to be a decent FBer.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/29/2012, 18:25   #10

So i listing all and all i can say is bullshit i have monk 138 138 138 its wat war monk so i got stig fixed i have 176 str 36 agil 370+ vit i got 17.800hp i got 2x+8 beads full +7+8 blessed and i use blade and club +6 high lv i fight +12 monks tro etc and i can kill them not easy need some kind of skill but the problem is when u wwk and wanna RP the enemy one of mine use herc so i can get kill easy but if i wwk + fb i cant cuz wwk little jump away change weps to blade club and fb i made more dmg with blade club with lower bp with BT then with my beads so if you wanna go blade club only dont go this is waste but if you wanna have 2 sets of weps like me beads and club/blade sure do it.With my beads +8 they 138lv i gto 15k max attack i made like 19k bt with my blade club i got like 16k max i made 20k or more !! if you cant waste on 2 sets stay with beads ! i hope i help
Old 02/29/2012, 20:10   #11

Received Thanks: 3,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexudoFurious View Post
So i listing all and all i can say is bullshit i have monk 138 138 138 its wat war monk so i got stig fixed i have 176 str 36 agil 370+ vit i got 17.800hp i got 2x+8 beads full +7+8 blessed and i use blade and club +6 high lv i fight +12 monks tro etc and i can kill them not easy need some kind of skill but the problem is when u wwk and wanna RP the enemy one of mine use herc so i can get kill easy but if i wwk + fb i cant cuz wwk little jump away change weps to blade club and fb i made more dmg with blade club with lower bp with BT then with my beads so if you wanna go blade club only dont go this is waste but if you wanna have 2 sets of weps like me beads and club/blade sure do it.With my beads +8 they 138lv i gto 15k max attack i made like 19k bt with my blade club i got like 16k max i made 20k or more !! if you cant waste on 2 sets stay with beads ! i hope i help
You talk too fast...
Old 03/05/2012, 21:19   #12

if you really wanna use a club and a blade.. pure ninja, thats what you should make if you rlly wanna pvp, and use these weapons.. the CK helps so **** vs archers or fires, you would love it, and as you only need these 176 atps on strengh for the weapons, and nothing else, you can reach the highest amount of vitality ...i exactly did the same ( excepted a sword instead of a blade) andd.. ye it PWNED ;D.. at least its your decision which you gonna choose, but thats my opinion/advice for you!