Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Proxy Source Release

Discussion on Proxy Source Release within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/28/2008, 00:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Force.Of.Spite View Post
man **** your mother

i ned progzy surs cote so thet i cen mak aimpot and sell epay ok ty
blz send it to man ok tyyyy
bbb men
lol its scary how good you are at that.

you still love hitler?
Old 09/28/2008, 00:56   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 3,452
Points modified microwave oven at your house and says "did you say source or sauce?"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Release: KalOnline PacketHack (Proxy-DLL) Source Code.
01/06/2011 - Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 29 Replies
Aloah, Community. Bevor ich jetzt einiges schreiben werde, ist folgendes notwendig. Ich habe die Funktion "SearchPattern()" von BakaBug benutzt. Ebenso das Code-Snippet (memcpy(...)) von BakaBug's Source Code. Deshalb gelten - wenn, dann - Credits an/für/zu BakaBug. Mir egal, was ihr damit macht. Momentan funktioniert diese Proxy-DLL. Zumindest mit dem, womit diese "ausgestattet" ist. Anmerkungen: - Nein, es ist kein Bot.
Source Code for CID Proxy!
04/02/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
I won't say where I got this, but here is the source.
Proxy source help
04/17/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi guys, It's me again, lol. This time i am requesting the strong programmers here for an annotation of the QOsource provided by mudflap. Annoation of what each function does and also a top-down program flow chart. I seriously wanna learn how how QO works and customize it to my own needs. I am aware that the the new de/encryption keys are not released yet, but that doesn't have much to do with understanding the source. Please help me out. Any help will be appreciated.
proxy source code
08/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Im trying to find a source code for proxy which i can edit to make a nado bot. can anyone give me a link? i already searched here but got nothing. help is much appreciated. <hr>Append on Aug 8 2007, 14:21<hr> bump!