Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Avoiding Bot jail ,,,,

Discussion on Avoiding Bot jail ,,,, within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Avoiding Bot jail ,,, (6Tips,Last updae 13/9/08)

Avoiding Bot jail ,,,
everybody wanan be safe and stay out from bot jail , in the semi time everybody don't have much time to plvl his 2nd rb tro at lap 4 <lol> , i mean its boring and soo slow , and all like sometime to speed or use any helping hax .

so some people have a big experience in avoiding bot jail as i see . so each one post his way to avoid geting pot jail , and some simple advice for nubs like me to stay safe and out of jail xD .

i will start :
1) be careful when u drop any items , don't jump ...(IAmHawtness and Real~Death says that no more bot jail for that reasons , i will check it by self , until now just be careful while droping . )
2) use hax which others try it and has been scanned
3) don't let u get recordet ( don't let others cam you while u bot or speed) by huseby )
4)set your bots to RUN not JUMP
5) don't use any kind of hax while the matnce is coming , or after server down or before it , and before and after new patch , all that times boting and using hax on it is very dangerous.
6) soon i will post a maps for safe areas to pot in lap 2 and lap 4 . (working on that)

all other ideas and solution is welcoming....
because i am going to make it the full guide for avoiding **** botjail so that will be useful for everybody
all other ideas and solution is welcoming....

*NOTE* :- please everybody this subject her for not think me or say nice to me , we are her to *** TQ up , OK everybody , so thing in a way to make ppl bot and stay safe in 100% , just ask others in the game who bot or what ever and come her and pots it and i will add it to the main guide , i mean its not the finally guide i wait for more people to give his ideas and share experience with me.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/11/2008, 20:57   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Heres an idea, dont let u get recordet.
Old 09/11/2008, 20:58   #3

recordet,, u mean dont let others see u while u boting or speeding ...

ok i will add it .
Old 09/11/2008, 22:37   #4

Wow, thanks.
Old 09/11/2008, 22:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Wow, thanks.
Welcome , we need more and more ides to avoid everybody get into the **** jail .

do you have any ways to keep ur char safe ?
Old 09/11/2008, 23:31   #6

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majd04 View Post
Welcome , we need more and more ides to avoid everybody get into the **** jail .

do you have any ways to keep ur char safe ?
Ever heard the word sarcasm
Old 09/11/2008, 23:36   #7

I think they changed the droping items in the air,I've been testing it I've droped 10 full inventorys while having a char autohunt with cid,And I couldent get jailed
Old 09/12/2008, 00:37   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by huseby View Post

sorry i dont know what sarcasm means , could u explain for me plz
Old 09/12/2008, 05:07   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by huseby View Post
No, I was being serious.

rofl.
Old 09/12/2008, 12:50   #10

sarcasm ......
what is sarcasm , could anyone explain or give useful link for that ,
Old 09/12/2008, 13:41   #11

nice thread.
Old 09/12/2008, 15:23   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secura View Post
nice thread.
thx and welcome , try to found some useful info to add it
Old 09/12/2008, 15:27   #13

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real~Death View Post
I think they changed the droping items in the air,I've been testing it I've droped 10 full inventorys while having a char autohunt with cid,And I couldent get jailed
^ True. Nothing happens if you drop items in mid-air anymore. You can even drop items like 2 screens away from you without anything happens (You'll disconnect if you try to drop items TOO far away from you )
Old 09/12/2008, 16:37   #14

IAmHawtness and Secura , i am waiting for your ideas to avoid bot jail
Old 09/12/2008, 16:55   #15

plz everybody this subject her for not think me or say nice to me , we are her to *** TQ up , OK everybody , so thing in a way to make ppl bot and stay safe in 100% , just ask others in the game who bot or what ever and come her and pots it and i will add it to the main guide