Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any Suitable programs At MoonBoxes?

Discussion on Any Suitable programs At MoonBoxes? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any Suitable programs At MoonBoxes?

Hello, i have tried serveral programs, main job is plvl, but no pretty useful at MoonBoxes

Any recommendations?
thx
Old 09/05/2008, 16:08   #2

huh? dude, if ur trying to plvl at the moonbox quests, ur wasting ur time. if ur trying to use a program for botting to pick up tokens, then i have good luck with sv.
Old 09/06/2008, 03:03   #3

Yes i wanna do the MoonBoxes Quest, and collect tokens
Any good programs ?
Old 09/06/2008, 12:29   #4

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
Just sv afaik.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can't click the programs listed in Start>All Programs
09/02/2009 - Technical Support - 2 Replies
Hi guys, i have a problem with my PC, sorry I can't understand german language so i'll write my concern in english. Ok, here's my problem, After I have run Online games (e.g. Rohan, Luna), I can't click anymore the listed applications/programs in All Programs menu (Start>All Programs). However if I didn't start any of those Online games, I don't encounter that kind of problems. Any solutions for this kind of problem? I have already tried, reformatting my PC, but still the problem...
Moonboxes plans
09/06/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 21 Replies
Hi all.... I noticed that alot of ppl don't have plans for doing moonboxes, so I'm going to post 2 plans I'm using... I already posted this, but it was a reply in another thread, finally I thought of making it as a thread.... ----------------------------------------------- Plan No.1: short time plan ----------------------------------------------- Requirements: - lvl 70 noob with low defence (will be explained below) Preparations:
MoonBoxes
09/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 20 Replies
i was wondering one day through the mkt, when i thought i should buy a moonbox just to see what i get.......and.....i got 3 mets and ref boots...( i looked at them for 10 mins to make sure they dun have sock :rolleyes: ). since then i've bought more moonboxes and noticed then the moonboxes put on sale in mkt contain nothing more then bullshit. i think there is a way to see inside a moonbox... if u guys know something about this, please post :)
Types of moonboxes???
07/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Well, I'm a complete nOOb at computers and I tried opening item.dat using a hex editing programme. While trying to edit the thingy for the commandtoken names shown, I saw several times of MoonBox. Does it mean there are actually different types of MoonBoxes that have same displayed name but maybe, contain different types of items? Well, don't blame me if I'm wrong but if it is true maybe we can know what type of items we'll get when we see the MoonBox name?(If it's true) ...
Moonboxes
02/02/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 54 Replies
I have heard that some guys are abusing glitch to see what is inside the Moonbox, how do u think, is it possible?