Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding a Space to your Character during Creation.

Discussion on Adding a Space to your Character during Creation. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Adding a Space to your Character during Creation.

I've been wanting to make a new name on my server, but lets be honest a lot of the old characters don't work.. I want a blank space inbetween my names or even before n after... Either or I was wondering if anyone is still capable of doing that. If so, please send me a reply here. Thanks. I would appreciate it.
Old 08/21/2008, 00:44   #2

Try using "Alt 2 5 5"
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/21/2008, 02:32   #3

i though it was alt 0160 on the keypad
but wassent it patched?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/21/2008, 07:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaPSe7eNSins View Post
Try using "Alt 2 5 5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real~Death View Post
but wassent it patched?
Both are correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real~Death View Post
but wassent it patched?
Missed you. didn't speak in ages.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/21/2008, 15:17   #5

Missed you. didn't speak in ages.[/QUOTE]

yeah thanks I sent you a message.but it seemed to go to your epvp public profile thing.And not sure if it says you got a message but its there:/
Old 08/21/2008, 17:28   #6

Thanks, it was more because even though it was patched.. ppl and some guilds still had spaces..and it was annoying to try n find it..only one i knew of was alt+32... So thank you all for your help i appreciate it.
Old 08/22/2008, 05:21   #7

Not a problem, thought you might have needed it for an early client or something like QO