Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nubtard server-maker having Server.dat problem.

Discussion on Nubtard server-maker having Server.dat problem. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nubtard server-maker having Server.dat problem.

I edited my Server.dat and put in my Server's IP, which is a Hamachi IP (so it starts with 5.***). If I put in a legit CO server IP, it works fine. But if I use my Hamachi IP I get the "Server.dat is damaged or failed to open. Please reinstall." ONLY UPON ATTEMPTING TO LOG IN TO MY SERVER. When the game opens, it is fine, but once I put in account info and try to log in I get this error.

Any ideas?

Thanks for anyone who helps. =]

(CIDLoader doesn't work for me, either)
Old 08/14/2008, 05:41   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
You should really tell what version of CO you're using, before asking these kinds of questions
Old 08/14/2008, 15:45   #3

I'm using 5050, but I have my version.dat set to 9999
Old 08/14/2008, 16:51   #4

i'm having this same problem you can't connect to your own server but you connect to other servers
Old 08/14/2008, 20:27   #5

1. You use LOTF Source? then u need Patch 5017 (Client of Conorth) And if you run the server on the same computer when you play in your server you need the CIDLoader (Use the search button its released somewhere)
Old 08/14/2008, 20:59   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think-Fast View Post
1. You use LOTF Source? then u need Patch 5017 (Client of Conorth) And if you run the server on the same computer when you play in your server you need the CIDLoader (Use the search button its released somewhere)
CIDLoader = *M*'s Loader v0.1 - as far as I can tell. *M*'s latest version (v0.4) works with 5017 too.