Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BETA] Private Server

Discussion on [BETA] Private Server within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[BETA] Private Server (no HIMACHI required)

We're back... for a while

We got a new temporary server until we can locate a permanent one.

Use this IP in your Server.dat

Some changes:
1. Items and money are put directly into your inventory.
2. You do not get Normal items from monsters after level 40.
3. If you have 10 mets or db's in your inventory, you can right click one and it will make them into a scroll.
We made some other changes as well, but too many minor changes to list.

We are still a leveling server.

We will not wipe them unless we think the DATABASE is the cause of any problems. These accounts could be permanent! We take hourly backups.

All previous accounts were terminated. You will have to re-make any account you had with us previously.

If you have any questions/comments, please take them to instead of whispering the GM's. We are too busy developing to be answering questions all day.

You can make your account here:

Have Fun!

Server details:
- The server IP is 12.214.174.38
- The server is based on patch 5017
- Drop rates for items are about 3 to 5x
- Drop rates for meteors are about 3x
- Drop rates for DB's are about 2 to 3x
- Exp is 10x
- Profs are 15x
- Twin City Artisan Wind makes sockets like pre-lotto used to!!!

About the source, yes the base source is someone elses. No it wasn't stolen. And there are WEEKS of changes and modifications made to ensure uniqueness.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. Thank you for your help in testing.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/11/2008, 02:38   #2

Gimme ip, I have all conquer clients for private servers, i'm not downloading another one
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2008, 05:47   #3

Beta is real good so far. Mobs and NPCs working. Drops are great and fair. Leveling is worth the time. No *** commands either.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/11/2008, 05:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottdavey View Post
Gimme ip, I have all conquer clients for private servers, i'm not downloading another one

Also, for those who have been beta testing, we were using a off server SQL database and it was throwing errors in the server. We have attempted to solve this problem, accounts created should now work and hopefully the server will not crash. There may be some rollbacks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2008, 14:22   #5

Great server, Keep up the good work
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/12/2008, 05:29   #6

Sorry for any inconvenience, but a change made to the account creation web page script last night caused an error. It would create Account information but not Character data.

All accounts created from 3 PM EST yesterday until now will have to be recreated.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2008, 08:20   #7

what fixes does it all contains??.. reborn, party, guilds, weddings, houses, furni??
how much reborns etc.. please drop more info and what source you using lotf ??

nevermind its a failed server #

to much bugs into it.. almost no fixes as i can see..
i think you just took a coded source and puted it up.. cause 3weeks will do much more coding... then that
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2008, 09:16   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzio View Post
what fixes does it all contains??.. reborn, party, guilds, weddings, houses, furni??

i think you just took a coded source and puted it up.. cause 3weeks will do much more coding... then that
Considering you had to ask, just proves that you didn't read the bugs list & fixes.

Some bugs that were fixed, took several days to resolve alone. So, until you take the time to read whats available and speak proper English, I doubt your going to be taken seriously.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2008, 09:27   #9

i like this server ppl should join it!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/12/2008, 13:03   #10

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzio View Post

funny sayin it is fail when your own server is a allready coded source with zero fixes and is hamachi based lol any co server that is hamachi based connection = fail.

There is a huge amount of bugs fixed they can't all be done overnight ffs.

The fixes you mention above are not fixes there added features and tedious really when server stability is priority first..What is the point in adding reborn and weddings ect ect features if the server is just going to be down all the time from instability like everyone elses servers??

Function > Features once server is proven to be stable under a load then features can to be added not before.

That is 99% of everyones problem is they are in such a rush to put up a server and make promises to add this,that,and the other and end up shutting down because of instability issues or inability to know how to code to make fixes in the first place...Nobody wants to play on a server i don't care how completed it is in features if it just crashes or is down all the time.

This one is up nearly 24/7 and is on dedicated line NOT hamachi, The only time it is down is when server is quickly restarted to apply updates.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/12/2008, 15:10   #11

When trying to make an account, I got this error.

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."
Old 07/12/2008, 16:35   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAznGuy View Post
i like this server ppl should join it!
agreed. but it would be nice if there was an easier way to get cps. like the little stars or whatever they have in vengeanceco. but other than that this server is definitely one of the better servers i played in keep it up xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2008, 16:56   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manghan View Post

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

mmm i get that error aswell and what is he server name?
Old 07/12/2008, 17:06   #14

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Sounds good, im so bored of all those who followed sams guild and thinks they are a good programer with editing lottery or monster.ini

Good luck.
Old 07/12/2008, 17:23   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manghan View Post

"Internal Server Error

Resolved. Typo in account creation script.