Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lotto Help!

Discussion on Lotto Help! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lotto Help!

Ok i know the loto is all luck so dont be mad at me, but i was wondering if the colors of the boxes mean anything. i remember i think i heard that like a color had a higher chance of giving u equips and another color had a higher chance of Dbs or mets. If anyone knows about this could they please tell me if this is true or not and what type of items does each box color item give if it is ture. Thxs if anyone could help me.
Old 07/10/2008, 01:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
Nah, it aint true. Its just a random algorilthm.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lotto Tip
04/24/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 31 Replies
For this trick you need alot of DBs and accounts. Step 1: Get CPs on one account. Step 2: Pick any box you like. Step 3: Pick same box over And over. I recommend clicking same box for around 3-4 DBs, if you aren't getting anything good, find a different box. Here are my winnings from 3 days, 20 DBs used. Exemption token 2 Soc Archer Hat
Lotto
06/04/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
any 1 got any lotto advice plz
LOTTO
01/20/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
Ok i was thinking about the lotto and noticed something...Theres no lucky boxes i think and no special way to go in but ive noticed if noone wins something like atleast higher than a class 4 money bag on screen for awhile it meens 2 things .1.people rnt doing lotto alot that day .2.they all suck.I think its 1 .I usually turn on multiclient and have archer in t/g and i just go on there once in a while and see since i left him there how many people won good stuff.What im getting to is i think...