Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

nice little story [Read]

Discussion on nice little story [Read] within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
nice little story [Read]

well i was playing conquer since 2007 spent a total of $600 Au $ on the game my character was lv 130-130-134 Wat-War-Ninja

just when i think ima loyal player and im sweet they love mee....

NOPE

i get hacked [ that sux ]
i notify TQ they say there is nothing they can do WTF!!!

3 weeks later i get a sudden urge to play again..

Now im told cases over 2 weeks are none of their business and they dont care... so if anyone can help me get my account back i will be forever thankfull

REWARD
25 DBS [ if fast then more its negotiable ]

idc if you hack or just bullshit TQ if i get my account with all my **** ( it was bound anyways) i didnt care they were super +6(Bound)

info about account

login: ninjaman95
first e-mail:
server: Nanya
last played December 2010 [ yeah i quit ]

I already have the 25 DBS and im willing to buy more as long as i get my old account
Old 10/16/2011, 19:31   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatslimjr View Post
well i was playing conquer since 2007 spent a total of $600 Au $ on the game my character was lv 130-130-134 Wat-War-Ninja

NOPE

Now im told cases over 2 weeks are none of their business and they dont care... so if anyone can help me get my account back i will be forever thankfull

REWARD

idc if you hack or just bullshit TQ if i get my account with all my shit ( it was bound anyways) i didnt care they were super +6(Bound)

info about account

first e-mail:

I already have the 25 DBS and im willing to buy more as long as i get my old account
Nice Story =) Take a look on mine :

- about 2 weeks ago one of my Egyptean friends who helped me and helping me alot , get a buyer on my items .
Full +7 2sok -3-5 items ( p6 armor , p5 head , p4 MoonH kats , p1 neck boots , p3 ring)
The guy told me that he pay me over 500dbs .. (107500 cps)
I told ok and i traded , first time he pressed ok and i pressed cancel .. was too good to be true . Traded again and he puts the cps .. i checked twice and after that i pressd ok , Guess what happens ? I got 0 cps and he takes my items .
1st thing what i did was the HackCase. (once /6mounths avaible) i got a reply like : we are sorry to tell that but the trade was legit ... x_X totally killed me . helpdesk told the same so now im w/out Gears ... Carefully TQ I come , I Bot and I will get better gears ..
Old 10/17/2011, 01:49   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatslimjr View Post

NOPE

REWARD

idc if you hack or just bullshit TQ if i get my account with all my shit ( it was bound anyways) i didnt care they were super +6(Bound)

info about account

first e-mail:

As much as I (kinda) feel bad for people who get hacked... no one here is going to be able to do anything.

If tq refuses to help you (which is bullshit but also beside the point) then you don't really have much in the way of options...

IF you decide you want to keep playing I'd just say screw buying dbs (huge waste of cash) and instead throw a few bux into a paid bot and proper vps to run your bots on.

Use that to make a new main in super short amount of time and earn yourself huge amounts of ingame currency. Just be careful when botting and your risks are really quite low.
Old 10/22/2011, 18:13   #4

even if you bot, lvl a new account, get your old back.. there's not much point in it right? since without proper gears +6-+8 1-2 sock there's nothing much to do it CO, since pvp and killing mobs is the main thing..
i would suggest quitting or going to a private server with high rates or pvp p-server
and spend your money on something useful, go to a gym, buy some fruits, buy some stuff..
cheers
Old 10/25/2011, 09:24   #5

its ok my friend helped me hack now and i have a lv 137 account wth full super +8 with 2x +12 the guy must be raging but LOL serves him right for being so stong and an easy target for me