Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question

Discussion on Question within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question

Is there something you can run cooperatively with CoAi that makes it so a GM or anything cant pick up on it. Dunno if there is, I could have sworn I saw some one mention something like that but never looked it up o.o
Old 10/15/2011, 09:07   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
There is very little public protection out there and the best will always exist in the paid bots as it's how they maintain their profits.

Just bot smart and your risks will go wayyy down. That plus using a external vps to run the bot from so the ip of your botters and mains never get matched up.
Old 10/15/2011, 21:44   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
There is very little public protection out there and the best will always exist in the paid bots as it's how they maintain their profits.

Just bot smart and your risks will go wayyy down. That plus using a external vps to run the bot from so the ip of your botters and mains never get matched up.
True .. but the biggest problem with VPS what i heard is :
-TQ contacted the most used VPS's to tell about the possibles not legal usage of them =) ,
- I heard that some VPS hosters/providers are checking for what are you using and if they find out that you use for illegal purpose they restrict you .
Old 10/15/2011, 22:28   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Given the company hosting your VPS isn't a complete ignoramus, they'll listen to your side of the story as well before completely revoking your membership. Given a bit of common sense, you can easily argue what TQ's saying is BS.
Old 10/16/2011, 19:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
Given the company hosting your VPS isn't a complete ignoramus, they'll listen to your side of the story as well before completely revoking your membership. Given a bit of common sense, you can easily argue what TQ's saying is BS.
Yeah I know , =) but sometimes they try theyr bests .. ( when ? A: never)
Old 10/18/2011, 02:07   #6

Ye i thought of using one but meh ill just be careful. Thanks though xD!
Old 10/19/2011, 08:19   #7

VPS/VPN providers are constantly flooded with complaints, so the majority of them get ignored, simply because most people use a virtual ip for IP masking, they ain't gonna be upto much good with them. Should VPS providers restrict the usage of their products in this way, they would go out of business in a month. I wouldn't worry.
Old 10/20/2011, 14:36   #8

nice