Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[LittleQuestion] New Threads

Discussion on [LittleQuestion] New Threads within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [LittleQuestion] New Threads

Hello everyone!
I just want to know, how do I know if any new thread I post is either accepted or rejected.
(In release forums)
Im new to Epvpers so I don't know how it works.
Thanks in advance!
( I Posted a new thread in the Conquer/Bot Section, so I was hoping a ConquerSection Moderator would actually see this post and notify if my thread was accepted/rejected)
(It was accepted )
(Thanks Bauss)
Old 10/14/2011, 09:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
When it show up, then it's accepted. It can take some time for the moderators to accept it, but how is this question related to Conquer?
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Zu den Threads
07/27/2009 - S4 League - 10 Replies
Also ich weiß dass das Spamm ist und Adroxxx du kannst es gerne schließen und ich gehe auch das Risiko ein, verwarnt zu werden aber das muss jetzt sein: Ich finde es echt gut, dass du jetzt auch hier Threads schließen kannst und das machst du auch echt gut aber leider zu gut! Wenn jemand fragt: "Does Kikis work on you pc?" dann lese ich funktioniert Kikis bei euch, das muss nicht zwingend mit HS zu tun haben du schließt es aber mit der Begründung! Ein anderes Beispiel: Jemand fragt...
Bumping Up Old Threads
02/08/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
I've Been an EPVPER for a while now and just recently i have seen people bumping up old threads. Can someone go through or look at recent posts and maybe lock some of these threads? My feeling is all there doing it for is to bump up there post count and all it does is annoy a majority of us when we think somethings possibly been updated that we have been waiting for and when it comes to it, its just someone being a fool or in some cases (im not going to call EVERYONE a fool) asking if its...
No whine threads about...
01/30/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
No whine threads about server/pms/uptimes or other stuff like that. If you are unhappy, make it better or play on the official Server. These threads will be immediately deleted and warned in some cases.
....To many threads
01/22/2008 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
There are to many threads out there saying they have l2walker working...And all these steps, and people say it works fine then the other people say they have viruses and key loggers. I need l2asrv, no tweaking it, no downloading files on Chinese websites or any other websites I can't read! if you have the damn thing tell us so can stop making threads asking for the same thing!!!!!!!!! I remember all you need is L2walker, L2asrv and the host files changed to; 127.0.0.1 vip.ToWalker.com...