Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Heaven's blessing effect

Discussion on Heaven's blessing effect within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Heaven's blessing effect

That pink flash thing. Is there a .dds file for it? Or some other way to remove it?

Thanks in advance.
Old 07/01/2008, 22:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
Even if you remove it you wont be able to log on.
Old 07/01/2008, 22:39   #3

elite*gold: 111
remove it from 3deffect.ini in the ini file

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Blessing effect
07/29/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
when ever im on and another player comes onto my screen the blessing effect goes off (light that comes down) and its lags me bad, ive asked some ppl where it is in the c3 effect folder and no one knows. whoever can tell me where it is so i can remove it will help alot. thanks.
[CoV2] Question/Problem regarding Heaven's Blessing
02/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Well this is one of the problems i haven't been able to solve so far. Heaven's Blessing is working, PrayingStones add Blessing to your char, but it does not save it to the database. So when players logout and log back in they don't have their HB anymore. Anyone familiar with this source and knows what might be causing it? I did not adjust or change anything in the Heaven's Blessing code myself, in case you're wondering.
Free Heaven's Blessing for big characters
01/07/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
This is maybe my first really useful post here. Every noob gets nowdays free blessing, and it's annoying for bigger characters. The easiest (but expensive) way is to get some blessing stone. But the noobs get lvl1 starter pack, and if I remember good, the lvl30 version of it contains a tiny blessing stone (for 3 days), what you exactly need. But it's free, so you can't trade, maybe for a DB the damn Refurbisher can remove the option. Fck them. The way, to get some blessing from the...
What are the files for Blessing effect? (the purple thing)
06/22/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
thanks.