Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any speedhack working on 5028 yet?

Discussion on Any speedhack working on 5028 yet? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Any speedhack working on 5028 yet?

if yes plz post the url

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Cyclone Speedhack Patch 5028
03/29/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 154 Replies
THIS IS 100% VIRUS FREE. The only reason that it would show up as a virus is because it was made with cheat engine. If you don't trust me, then good luck making your own speedhack. For all you programmers: The new speed address is 0056B06B Set the value to 255 for normal speed, and 2147483903 for cyclone. The new zoom address is 0056988C For all of you regular guys: This is very simple to use, just click launch and select the program "Play.exe" from your conquer folder (C:\Program...
Speedhack 5028
07/06/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 12 Replies
Working on patch 5028 - TEMPORARY SPEEDHACK TILL THE NON DC SPEEDHACK COMES ALIVE simple standalone speedhack written in autoit will show false possitive's MOD can confirm that is shows false possitive results !!! THIS SPEEDHACK HAS SOO MANY BUGS ****!!! !!! IT TURNS OFF WHEN THE XP SKILL COMES OUT!!! !!! SO YOU MUST FIRST USE THE XP SKILL THEN TURN THE SPEEDHACK BACK ON WITH THE HOTKEY F11!!! THIS SPEEDHACK IS TERMPORARY ONLY!!!
SpeedHack for Patch 5028 (Toolbar)
06/23/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 22 Replies
this is not made by me. it is made by Fujiy. Just wanna share this wit u guys. This disconnects, but its for temporary use (But hey, better than typing in values and better than nothing). We can use this until Co-yeti updates and other speedhack progammers! Hopefully someone will make a good speedhack with all the great features! Simple Use...Self-Explanatory...and ENJOY!
Any speedhacks working patch 5028
06/22/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Is there any speedhacks for patch 5028 that also work with superman? i found one but doesnt work with sm,thanks if someone could give me a link