Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hit Soul Token Tombats Easier ?

Discussion on Hit Soul Token Tombats Easier ? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hit Soul Token Tombats Easier ?

There range is really annoying like Sandmonsters, I know someone made a edit for sandmonsters though so you could hit them easier, but what about the Lab3 Tombats though has anyone got a edit for that, if so it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Alot,
Kat
Old 06/19/2008, 21:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
you could try lookin for their data, and change it to something like phesants or birds what eva you like.... i dont have that problem, cuase i dont go to lab 3, i go straight to lab 4 cause the token are like 50k =]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Soul Spear Soul Bug(SWSRO?)
08/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
uh hi is there like another media pk2 for my bugged soul spear soul move. cuz the second attack does not work with the original
SjSRO / Soul Spear Soul Lv58 Skill Edit Lv76.
11/11/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
Hi All . This My First PK2 Edition :) . I Think Some people so bored Old SkillS :) Soul Spear Soul And Soul Spear Emperor http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3676/lv58.jpg> ;>>Changed>>>http://img14.imageshac k.us/img14/2765/lv76.jpg DataPK2 http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/1067/dgrtvsjpg .gif
sibi bot soul spear soul
06/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi , i just lvled up my soul spear soul to lvl 7 , and now my skill is gone from the list do any1 know a fix for this or do i have to live whit that?
Even easier than easier ghetto hearth
12/02/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
/script n,l,cl,a,c = GetFriendInfo(1); if not c then SetGuildRosterShowOffline(0); n = GetGuildRosterInfo(1); end; InviteUnit(n); PromoteToLeader(n); LeaveParty(); This invites the first person on your friends list (the first online friend), and if you have no online friends, invites the first online guild member. Basically, it saves having to modify a macro if a person you've put it isn't online when you're ghettoing it up. 1. Zone into instance. 2. Hit the macro. 3. ??? 4....
lvl 3 soul token searching???
06/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
where is best place to search for soul tokens i found 2 in 890 killss :cry: