Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just Curious..

Discussion on Just Curious.. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Just Curious..

Any one know what still works and what dont work for this new patch... just wandering weather to download it right away or wait... lemme know if u feel like it would be nice thanks xD ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Im just curious...
07/24/2010 - Archlord - 15 Replies
A few hours ago I found a ss from Webzen AL... Can someone tell me what that blueish thing is in row 2 col. 2?... http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100722/81219326-4_www.kepf eltoltes.hu_.jpg
just curious
09/12/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
is there anyone on the 360x or w/e it is server atm? need a little help getting the feathers for my wings because for some damn reason the chinese people there are so damn greedy they keep killing me i would fight back but 4 vrs 1 anyone would die
Curious
06/16/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Just was curious about this site. I play FFXI for fun just looking for a little help :) Tried new fishing program but can't get it to work oh well I'm sure its just a matter of time. I have no programming exp but will be glad to help if I can. Thank you for this site! Fun41
Not a bot Req. just curious!!
05/16/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 6 Replies
Is the cabalrider site down again?? i cant get to the forums page. And by the way, I survived Hurricane Katrina and know what it's like to see bodies everywhere, so stfu to the inconsiderate children who keep flaming the dev team in china!!!
I'm just Curious-
03/29/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
On the Taiwan, is it empty? Or do you see your fellow English speaking ppl? Im just curious how many ppl are playing that speak English xd