Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why ain't any hacks working for me? :(

Discussion on Why ain't any hacks working for me? :( within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Why ain't any hacks working for me? :(

I'm going desperate now, people all say how great these are...

Must I have a specific version? As of this moment, v5027 seems to be the latest, and that's what I have.

I run on 1024*768 WINDOW mode. I have 32 bit Windows VISTA.

The right clicking programs work (I have an archer, and have been looking for scatter thingies for quite some time).
  • I got one a friend gave me... didn't do smack. Not in game, nor on windows.
  • I used one hok made for me in 5 minutes. Didn't do smack in game, gave me one hell of a hard time closing it since it DID work on windows... and ended up forcing shutdown on my laptop. (Not his fault... I mean, it seemed pretty good)
  • I tried ... and didn't work either... I noticed it was working on Windows Taskbar though...

Is there something that you have to make for these hacks to work?

Where did you hide the do-or-repent thingies? I needa know what I'm missing out >.<

EDIT:
For those that may be looking for details, the fix for vista users is pretty simple:

Go to your actual hack (.exe most usually) and right click on it. Select Run As Administrator

I knew this... next time, I'll keep it in mind ¬.¬
Old 06/18/2008, 21:57   #2

elite*gold: 111
Maybe couse ur using vista? :P
Old 06/18/2008, 22:49   #3

Yeah, Vista's probably it. As *M* said "ebay is still selling copies of XP and so its not too late to turn back."
Old 06/18/2008, 22:52   #4

Oh... lol there are ways to get XP without paying smack... and I can just install XP that I use on my older computer... who cares about genuinity :P

But yeh... I wanna put a 5 inch ***** up bill's behind now > Frigging vista... meh

wolf
vista... heh... vista...
Old 06/19/2008, 00:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonehwolf View Post
Must I have a specific version? As of this moment, v5027 seems to be the latest, and that's what I have.
Wrong. 5028 is latest now.. with new iterface, and i like it soooo much.. everyone go to conqueronline official site > patch and download newest patch. u will see that conquer look cool )
Old 06/19/2008, 00:56   #6

@hok just download xp on the internet mate..
Old 06/19/2008, 02:05   #7

That's what I'd do EliteSide :P

Also... the fix, for anyone else looking in here is: RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR!
Old 06/19/2008, 02:07   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bepruotiz View Post
Wrong. 5028 is latest now.. with new iterface, and i like it soooo much.. everyone go to conqueronline official site > patch and download newest patch. u will see that conquer look cool )
From CO Website:

The Latest Version is: 5027
Note: Please download and install the Conquer patches as below:
(1) Save the patches in conquer folder
(2) Open the conquer folder, double click on the patch icon to install, and then you will bypass the auto patch and reach the login windows directly.

bla bla bla... am I missing something? Autopatcher doesn't detect anything either...
Old 06/19/2008, 10:30   #9

Quote:
Highlights of Patch 5028

1. New interface: A dazzling Chinese design with golden dragons, traditional Chinese water-painting, sound effects, and more. You'll feel immersed in the culture of Conquer Online.

2. Path Finding: Click the "Path Finding" button on the right and select the destination in the list to walk there automatically. Ape City map has been added to this, with more to be added soon.

3. Convenience: The sign-out page will be popped up only once for one account per day.
There is downlaod link:

Link 1
Link 2
Old 06/19/2008, 13:59   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteSide View Post
@hok just download xp on the internet mate..
I have XP. I was quoting *M*.
Old 06/20/2008, 14:10   #11

i didnt bother to read lol but Uh do you got winrar lol my friend was trying to do some changing but couldnt till i came over and got ihm winrar and shower him how you open the file and replace the old one =D lol
Old 06/20/2008, 21:37   #12

Does this usually happen? I patch one time, and all the hacks i use are completely inoperable. (I used to just, never update)