Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Enchanting HP to items

Discussion on Enchanting HP to items within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Enchanting HP to items

Hi all,

in the past I enchanted many items using ref gems and a very high kill count to get a good value (always above 100 with ref. violet gems, range: 60-109).

But this method does not work anymore. Is there any other "trick" with enchanting hp or is it completely random?

thx in advance
Old 06/11/2008, 10:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
It is random..

But i usually get a bad enchant if I use 2 gems after eachother.. the 2nd one is a bad one..

But I have SDG enchanted all my items (except necky which is 184 from sup violet) the SDG enchants i have are 238+.

I use 1 SDG and then i have to wait a while, a week or 2 before i had the money to buy the next one.. Then I tried again, and got a high enchant..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Enchanting
01/22/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Hi i`m wondering does anyone know any enchanting bug or program that could help me enchant safely (armor and weapon).I`m playing on private interliude server.
Enchanting in l2j
09/24/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Hi all. Anyone knows a way/bug/exploit to safe enchanting in l2j Gracia final? Thank you ^^
l2 phx enchanting
04/05/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
SO I play on a server named l2revolt gracia part2 the phx works to connect if i send the original script for weapons it buy but i can"t modified the value well I can but after that it not working example original script taken from sniffer 6B 31 57 05 00 01 00 00 00 E1 09 00 00 01 00 00 00 so until yet i have download and read all the how to videos and read all the tutorial but is still not working, so if someone could make me a mini tutorial and explain exactly the method or what should...
Enchanting
10/15/2005 - Lineage 2 - 27 Replies
Anyone know the Echanting sercret, ive blown to many Branch of Mother trees now. i want to get my staff to +16 without breaking.
Enchanting
06/27/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hi. I whant to know one thing. Are exist any method to have 100% certainty of enchanting?? I saw many ppl on global server Lineage c3 who have weapon +8 +7 so its gona be way to do this. Maybe somone know that?? :)