Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do you edit the gate, and main screen of CO

Discussion on How do you edit the gate, and main screen of CO within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How do you edit the gate, and main screen of CO

well trying to edit and make a cooler picture for auto patching pics and what not. I edited the other pictures, but i cant find the gate (the gate as in, as soon as you start up the client, and it gives you 3 choices "Help Enter Exit")

can you tell me where to find the file, and maybe what format it is?

-thanks in advance.
Old 06/08/2008, 23:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
i have edited it before but forgot the file name, leme have a look

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Edit Log In Screen
07/04/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Can someone help me edit the log in screen? I know there are other ways on doing it, but i cant use Flash Decomiler Trillx, is there a program by Adobe i can use or something? Whenever i run FDT it does nothing. I need some help, or if someone can do me the worlds biggest favor and do the picture for me, id appreciate it. The picture is the attachment, that i all i ask, thank you. Sorry if this is breaking a rule but i just can't use Flash Decompiler Trillx (FDT)
Hello !! i need a Guide to Edit My Login Screen !!
06/26/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
I tried someones Guide but it needed to be cracked .. and the crack didnt work So someone please help me !!!
[Release] How to Edit Login Screen!
07/23/2009 - Zero - 0 Replies
Hey all i want to show you all how to Edit your Login Screen and Custom it to make it suit your Server! Hope you will like.... What you will need: 1. Xnview: Link 2. PhotoShop cs2: Link 3. Sothink SWF Quicker 4.5: Link What to do now: 1. Now Once you have that open go to: C:/ProgramFiles/Your-Client/data/flash/start.swf