Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO folder effects ping?

Discussion on CO folder effects ping? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CO folder effects ping?

Title u might not understand thats ok. what im saying is delateing folders in ur co folder like in ini 3d effects is one but what about all the rest? is it possible to make it look like nothing on the screen but the name of the players? so far i know wepons u cant see there wepons.does anyone have more knowledge? im talking about every file in co folder like data not just ini.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
effects folder
07/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
when ever im on and another player comes onto my screen the blessing effect goes off (light that comes down) and its lags me bad cuz every player has it O.o , ive asked some ppl where it is in the c3 effect folder and no one knows. whoever can tell me where it is so i can remove it will help alot.
[Release]Usa folder with arrange folder inside.
07/21/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 33 Replies
Screenshot folder in data folder
04/18/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
So was going to mix with data.pak and i saw i had Screenshot folder with SS in it. Game Gaurd having funn?