Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I NEED HELP IM IN TROBLE

Discussion on I NEED HELP IM IN TROBLE within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/01/2008, 14:00   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolasdw View Post
yes but still they are not helping what to do ? plz tell me i must to get her back plz tell me
by asking tq... lol stop asking the same question over and over agen, we all told u how to get ur trojan back (i think - well i know i did)
Old 06/01/2008, 21:04   #17

then tell me how i told the one who hacked me has change the email adres and to retrive et i need the eamil adress to change the email i need pasword and i dont have the pass and tq is NOT HELPPING ME so thats way im asking what to do im realy going crazy i dont know what to do so aswer if u know what i to do ....... plzzzzzzz
Old 06/01/2008, 23:11   #18

Do me a favor: Shut up .
If TQ isnt replying there is no other chance for you to get it back (except finding out where the one who "stealed" your account lives, then kill him, find the documents where he/she/it wrote down the acc info and then kill anyone else who knows about it to leave no traces, THEN you can be sure that your trojan is safe).
Old 06/01/2008, 23:23   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuCk3r View Post
Do me a favor: Shut up .
If TQ isnt replying there is no other chance for you to get it back (except finding out where the one who "stealed" your account lives, then kill him, find the documents where he/she/it wrote down the acc info and then kill anyone else who knows about it to leave no traces, THEN you can be sure that your trojan is safe).
lol i agree with this guy, Good Man =]
Old 06/02/2008, 14:32   #20

heheheh i will kill ::: heheh but first i will need to find him and i will try tq again
Old 06/02/2008, 21:24   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolasdw View Post
heheheh i will kill ::: heheh but first i will need to find him and i will try tq again
Good for u, if tq doesnt work stop spamming the same question over and over agen, just go kill ur self irl if u cant live without co, get a life u nub, playing co isnt all about life, theres more things u can do then just play a dumb shit game, the game just fails in anyway possible, i dont even know y u still wanna play.

i mean yeah its alrite to go on once in a while to catch up on ur mates and shit, catch jokes and like do shit, i mean the other day i logged on my account cuz i was bored, i saw a old friend and we started talking, he told me hes gonna get married in a year or so, i was litterally happy for him, thats hes moving on with his life and not sticking to co.
Old 06/03/2008, 14:35   #22

ok bro i get u point all that was metafor i didnt mean like that lol and im going out and and doing everything and i dind say that i cant live with out co lol i yust like to retrive her nothing else i dont need the gears i need only the char and im not spaming lol im asking and im not going to kill myself or kill someine else lol