Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quick Itemtype Question

Discussion on Quick Itemtype Question within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Quick Itemtype Question

Hey, well i want to know 2 things.
1: What does the L M And H mean? I guessed it was summets to do with the met upgrade thing but im not sure
2: Would it be possible to make one that determains wherre there are socs on the floor?

Thanks
Old 05/28/2008, 06:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
for example... U found 2 normal club lvl 40. 1 club attack higher than the other even thought it normal n same lvl
Old 05/28/2008, 07:38   #3

L - Low Normal Quality
M - Medium Normal Quality
H - High Normal Quality

About the 2nd question i dont know if posible.

Old 05/28/2008, 08:45   #4

I believe sockets in an item are determined when you pick it up.
When the item is on the floor, it just has its item idea, which only determines type and quality.
When you pick it up, a unique ID is assigned and further stats like plus, damage reduction, sockets are determined.
Old 05/28/2008, 10:29   #5

elite*gold: 20
Thanks people

#Close please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
quick question
09/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
can any point me to the thread that has the batman robin iron man and devile suite garments/edits i forgot the person who made it thanks alot =D
Very quick question need quick answer!
10/26/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
On line 21 of the CE non agro, what is the regular speed of the mobs? what do I change?? I wanna non agro that doesnt make the monsters so speedy... thansk!
Quick question
08/25/2009 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
does anyone know how to activate the gm console client side? i've been trying to figure it out, i know it will have no real use, I'd still like to have it active (the gms i talk with dont really know to much, and i am no longer a gm on the server so i cant pull it up and do it myself) so i'd like to be able to pull it up and walk them through it, any ideas on how to activate it?
Quick Question! and some msg.
02/20/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Ok, The question First: May sound noob but wtf, whats the Hateful Token For? =x Second- The msg:
quick question
05/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
a few days ago i aquired a prog off of this sight (not blaming anyone). it was to un-encript the monster.dat file so you could edit it, the re-encript it. the prog had a back up option so i didn't make a backup my self (my mistake). so i fooled around changing the sizes of monsters and stuff and re-encripted it and somehow the backup ruened and is now like the new monster.dat. i didn't take down the changes i made (another mistake) so i replaced the new one with the old one, but it didn't...