Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

**PRIVATE SERVER MOB ERROR!!!HELP!!!*

Discussion on **PRIVATE SERVER MOB ERROR!!!HELP!!!* within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/28/2008, 19:59   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LightRuler~ View Post
well i was thinking that the attack speed is wrong example: the attack speed is 0.5

but it must be 0.2 or else he will attack to fast and your client will close like a

speedhack if you go to fast then your client close to
The client closing problem is a fundamental flaw with that source, i went through every packet trying to locate said problem, but its just not possible, there are many different factors that have to be taken into consideration, so even debugging is out of the question as its virtually impossible to recreate the problem...

As for the prof problem, you need 2 packets, 1 to learn the skill and the other to update the skill 0x401 to "learn" the skill (this must be sent for every prof, everytime the client logs in), and 0x450 to update the skills level, exp etc

Thats as much as im prepared to share at this point
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2008, 20:14   #17

elite*gold: 0
ok do u know how to get a better source?
Old 05/28/2008, 20:17   #18

Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
ok do u know how to get a better source?
write your own, using what youve learnt from other sources
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2008, 20:48   #19

lol actually i never thought about it ^^
i think i gonna do that
Old 06/23/2008, 12:45   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
write your own, using what youve learnt from other sources

lmao all lightbringer has learned from other sources is jumping from 1 source to the next and how to scam people and rip off there slightly better sources.He couldn't code 1 line in a PS enless someone else drew him a picture first.

I believe he is on his 4th or 5 stolen source now and claiming he coded it ?? LOL i lost count.

First he claimed he coded his own and was using coemu and couldn't fix it right then it was hadesets and he claimed he coded his own then too..Then he went to this one and dropped it right away because he can't get it running right..Now he got people at conorth to trust him with there source and he stole it and is trying to run it now too lol and i hate to tell him but i'm pretty sure conorth is just another modified coemu too and will have the same problems all the others he has leeched/stolen do until he grows some hair on his peaches and admits he is running stolen sources and doesn't know how to code anything or fix anything in the sources then maybe someone will help him, But as it stands now i think pretty much everyone on epvp knows of him now and what he does and will not help him with anything...Infact he is suppost to be banned soon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2008, 12:54   #21

elite*gold: 111
Good point but don bump
Old 06/25/2008, 03:55   #22

Quote:
hey, i have 2 problems with my private server please help

PROBLEMS:
1: i cant train my prof and i dont know how to code that.
2: when i just do nothing and monsters attacks me my client close automatic i use the KylinCo source here is a screenshot what i get to see in my server console when the client close

Credits go to Lateralus, the COEMU team, and the COInfernal team! ( hok30 said that i must put this in my post)
WHAT I SEE IN CONSOLE:
HUH I THOUGH YOUR THE GUY WITH CONORTH NEW SOURCE LOLS!!! PURE NEWB

stop using other source make yourself 1 learn C#
atleast make your own DB

BAN THIS GUY HE IS STEALING EVERTHING WHAT PEOPLE POSTED HE CANT CODE !
he only knows how 2 put a server up with other source's and still needs 2 read it like 100times