Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The annoying effects...

Discussion on The annoying effects... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The annoying effects...

Alright i've decided to remove almost all the client edits but i'd like to keep scentsword and fastblade.
I know how to remove all the effects but i just don't know how i could keep FB/SS and the numbers.
Help?
Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
annoying bug
07/19/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
so since the recent patch with autologin. my silkroad hasnt been working. i can open it up and type in my login and password, but right when i press enter or connect sro closes. i dont get an error from sro, only one from vista telling me it closed. i tried reinstalling, using and not using testosterone, restarting my comp, and ive been playing on vista for years so its not that.... anyone else have this prob or know how i can fix it?
New NPC Effects + Player Effects
11/22/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
Okay guys I have noticed that some of the old npc effects are getting old and boring... so I have found new ways of adding effects to not only NPCs but players also. Here are some of the many effects you can use. To test them use /addeffect and then one of the codes below: noconfirm029 <---- 029 numbers can be changed for different effects newyear5 <----- 5 number can be changed for different effects balloon1 <-- 1 number can be changed for different effects meltnpc action3 <--- 3...
Really Annoying Bug [PLEASE HELP]
06/09/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
I have set up my whole server right and i know this because when i am not going through my router my server works fine and others can connect, but when i go through my router, my server messes up and it says Unable to connect to gameserver. please log in later. I do not think it is my ports because on my router i even tried forwarding ports from 1-55000. Please someone help me P.S My router is a Linksys