Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I KIND NEED SOME HELP

Discussion on I KIND NEED SOME HELP within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question I KIND NEED SOME HELP

If im a rb tro-tro how should i alocate my atribute points the best, rigth now im lvl 116 im kind of stuck with that thanks
Old 05/01/2008, 08:02   #2

There's no need to even think all you need is the last promotion, then every stat goes into vitality ( HP ). If you use Db after ur last promotion, then put 2 on dex, 0 spirit, 176 str, everything else in vitality )
If you ask why:
1 strength = +1 dmg ( no point in that ) ( 176 strength for using weapons 1-130 )
1 dex = a bit more hit rate ( u will just depend on skills like rage, phoenix... or on fastblade/scentsword ) ( 2 dex is minimum u must have O_o ) ..
1 spirit = 5 mana ( you don't need mana at all )
1 vit = 54 hp ( the best part and look if you get like 50 additional vit you get 50x54=2700 more hp !! thats awesome! )
I think you should be able to have about 10k hp if you use the db and get what i said... You should have about 200 vitality
Cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2008, 09:58   #3

agreed. But when u hit 130 make smth like this

176 strenght
0 spirit
0 agility
rest_of_points_in_hp