Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

guys i got a question(nothing about CO)

Discussion on guys i got a question(nothing about CO) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/23/2008, 15:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
lol
Old 04/23/2008, 15:43   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by shitaka View Post
lol
Why would you wanna join the FBI anyway? And what level? They go from head of eu intelligence down to researchers, analysts etc nd then you even got cleaners... lol

Same as every government organisation you'd need to be over 24 to apply seriously... SIS, HMI, FBI, CIA, NSA, NSI, BIA - all of them have disclosure tests to perform and they all have diversity rules in place.

Your best bet would be to apply at a level to suit your qualifications and skills and see if you get a response.
Old 04/23/2008, 19:22   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stink.Fly View Post
Why would you wanna join the FBI anyway? And what level? They go from head of eu intelligence down to researchers, analysts etc nd then you even got cleaners... lol

Same as every government organisation you'd need to be over 24 to apply seriously... SIS, HMI, FBI, CIA, NSA, NSI, BIA - all of them have disclosure tests to perform and they all have diversity rules in place.

Your best bet would be to apply at a level to suit your qualifications and skills and see if you get a response.
idk i like that job and i would like to be special agent or a HRT(hostage rescue team),and its a cool job =).
i know it sounds weird that a muslim wants to be an FBI,but i dont realy care wich country i work for,what important is that u will have a job and if u like it.
so i got no problems that arabs hate americans and americans hate arabs its not my problem i just live my life and try stay out of troubles,and im not saying that i hate arabs or americans all ppl are the same no 1 is better then the other.
Old 04/23/2008, 22:14   #19

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,525
shitaka@
it will be funny if they accepted u and actually your muslim followers shoot u to death

o this reminds me earlier on the news, there is case about a painter drew something "disrepect" the muslims. and the muslims leaders decided to put up a few mil bounty to kill the painter

well actually that might be better than chinese
doesnt the gov catch those anti-gov religious group, and sell their body parts?
Old 04/23/2008, 22:20   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanxxxm View Post
shitaka@
it will be funny if they accepted u and actually your muslim followers shoot u to death

o this reminds me earlier on the news, there is case about a painter drew something "disrepect" the muslims. and the muslims leaders decided to put up a few mil bounty to kill the painter
that painter drew mohamed as a pig , would u like if some 1 would drew jesus as a pig?i bet not this painter died 2 u know
Old 04/23/2008, 22:27   #21

lol fbi joins foreighner who ask on conquer forums if its ok.,,, that would not suprise me, the dumber you are, with a better hearing and memory and psyical strength, the more they want you, but who wants to be a goverment **** that disapears , if you over hear teh wrong freedom fighter getting shot by your felow fbi guy. no wintneses is the hitmans motto right?
Old 04/23/2008, 22:29   #22

shitaka@
ok so u get my point
muslim is very loyal group of people, they can do extreme things if they dont like it
ic, so mohamed = *** like figure in muslim culture, now i understand why muslim have an impression of extreme throughout the world
u know, we can find so many many pigs on internet about our US president - Mr Bush

even on public newspaper, so many cartoons is making fun of him
guess what US citizens do? they laugh with the picture, they dont kill..
i am not sure about the muslim culture
but if they against FBIs, probably either 1. they will ask them to be spy. 2. if not, haha

and one more thing, u cant really compare to jesus
painters drew for a reason, in general, we cant find any wrong doing jesus did from history/bible
but mohamed, yes u cant denied it. most of the public in the world think there is something wrong, morally treated others badly, and agrees on the extreme groups
painters dont randomly pick a good person, and drew him as a pig or dog

different countries have different culture
to me, if a person did wrong, he needs to apologized. citizens should not blindly follow the orders
especially for those high gov positions, their decisions are related to millions of people (even affect the whole world)

look at the painter case, it used to be a joke. None of us even care about who the painter is, but guess what, muslim have a even worse and extreme reputation after publicly announce for the bounty.
Old 04/23/2008, 22:47   #23

also you say you want to rescue people, im not gona go over it all now, but of the 2 milion ways to do that you choose the one that gives you 1. a gun, 2. power of others. 3. the ability to kill hurt and make bleed at your free will. 4. lots of money 5.a excuse for it all to be "ok" and not "bad"

if you want those things, which you obiviously do, cuz your not applying for ossia or some grass roots ****. then the fbi probly wants you, but they have to determine a couple things, like, will you do what they want no matter if its right or wrong, will you expose your felow fbi people if you are forced to do bad things/.

So, if you are wiling to murder torture walk around with a gun all day and take a pay check for it, and will keep your mouth shut and do whatever your told, well telling your self as hard as you can:
(just because we use slave labor, shoot hippys, kidnap -peacefull- freedom figheters in theere sleep and never return them-kiled?-, send troop to blow up littel kids, have drugs overruning the street-sold by the cops- have little kids on tv teling 10 years olds to be virtual prostitutes, are churches raping little boys left and right, with"1 in 5 kids molested at least once inside there own homes" and give expierimental drugs to babys predetermined to be scientist unknowing to them, and riging all the votes is:

OK BECAUSE I LOVE USA AND IT IS BETTER THAN SOME ONE ELSES COUNTRY.

If you can tell your self all that the rich buisness executives that actualy give the orders-who says people in charge of the poors protections cant be milionairs- are good people, or if you dont care and only want a pay check. then please sighn up, dont put your offorts towards media deversion-media causes most problems- or human resources, dont work on saving lifes in hospitals for less money,- a doctors who wont take all the pay, never seen that- , PITA green peace, and all other socialy needed theraputical jobs are nto for you, helpoing litle kids, adoption, and the 10 tililion other things that could save our people and not jsut keep making the rich more rich, then please please join the FBI, take your pay check have fun with your gun, and forget about the milions of money not going towards peace, cuz its going towards your chooting practices.
Old 04/23/2008, 22:55   #24

shimmy@
u remind me some cultures ask their children to carry bombs and suicide with the enemies
whats that call..ehmm loyalty to your country?
and i dont think FBI only carries gun and shoot people (although movies are like that..XD)
as Stink.Fly mention before, there are many job posts can be suitable for people
Old 04/23/2008, 23:04   #25

"the person who's crazy doesn't think they're crazy, rather that your crazy"
"whats right for one man is wrong for another"
"beauty in eye of the beholder"

but imo children strapped w/ bombs to there stomachs and blowing themselves up without even knowing what its for it wrong, but like i said... i don't share the same perspective on life as they do

(not saying that every or any Muslims are crazy or anything, just saying that people doing wrong don't think they're doing wrong)
Old 04/23/2008, 23:13   #26

Quote:
shimmy@
u remind me some cultures ask their children to carry bombs and suicide with the enemies
whats that call..ehmm loyalty to your country?
and i dont think FBI only carries gun and shoot people (although movies are like that..XD)
as Stink.Fly mention before, there are many job posts can be suitable for people

yes loayalty rules over inteligence for people who live in fear. and dogs.

and thou thats not the fbi only job, to be money makers for the allready rich, by any means posible. o wait it is. nm, the non gun cayyring jobs just suport that ****. making the net work work as a whole. you cant have mcdonalds seling us poison food so that we may die of cancer and own money even to our death, without paper pushers, cashiers, dish washers and security, but mydonals is still evil for its doings, and all contributers are equals.
ps. i used to work for mcdonalds, forgive me please. quit. and i prey forgivenes. not so much for the selling the food to the wanting idiots, but for smiling like everythings ok, as if i wasnt suporting there premature death, instead of teling them that the diet soda alone will give them diabetes.
Old 04/23/2008, 23:22   #27

Shimmy i would have to disagree with you b/c imo if someone eats themselves to death then the fault lies on the person not in the seller... what your saying is that if someone commits suicide with a gun then the gun store owner should be put in prison for murder

but false advertising isn't legal (though i don't think I've heard Macdonalds say there food was good for you recently)
Old 04/23/2008, 23:27   #28

UPSman2@
because they build playground (suppose to be exercise to reduce fat, but thats bullshit, people actually got sick after exercise while eating)
because they have salad? (since when a customer will just go in McDonalds to buy salad)

these are all false images
but what can we do
McDonald is the closest fastfood store to my dorm and they open 24hrs

and Yes, gun stores do blame on selling guns to people
for example earlier a korean shoot students in his college because break up with his gf
gun industries and gov are blamed how easy it is to buy a gun (by legal law)
and because gun industries are freaking rich, they "donate" money to senates to object passing the new gun laws
and yes, i do think those people should go to jail because they are endangering our society

school shooting wasnt the first time happen in US too
but we rarely or even never heard other countries have this problem
what is freedom? free to buy guns to take away people's freedom?
Old 04/23/2008, 23:33   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPSman2 View Post
"the person who's crazy doesn't think they're crazy, rather that your crazy"
"whats right for one man is wrong for another"
"beauty in eye of the beholder"

but imo children strapped w/ bombs to there stomachs and blowing themselves up without even knowing what its for it wrong, but like i said... i don't share the same perspective on life as they do

(not saying that every or any Muslims are crazy or anything, just saying that people doing wrong don't think they're doing wrong)
one of my favorite things to say to people"s, "a crazy person in a room full of crazys does not think they are crazy if they were born there, let alone a planet full."

what people fail to mention during this type of muslim bashing is that every one is nothing more than a product of there enviorment, this means they learned it all some where," some kind of world powers are teaching every one to be how they are, some kind of people that can controll speech, documents, speeches. media, teen and kid idols-heros-, these people could virtualy make every one exactly what type of person they want them to be. i promise you if you were born surounded by africans youd act african, and if surounded by chinese youd act chinese, this is all just evidence that we are only like we are because we are manipulated by our goverments to be this way, this mass brainwashing has been in practice for thousands of years.
the goal is to make us strong enough to make money , but to weak to do anything else but pay our taxes to the rich, er goverment(same thing)

but in doing this they have to keep us smart and happy enough to not commit suicide and get kiled before we can work any tax money.

so they have fine line to make us walk between, having somthing to belive in and nothing at all. they allso want us to be frantic and impulsive. there is a plan in most all goverment alone, between the drug makers and the rich, to have every poor person on drugs from the time they are born to the time die.

these drugs cost money and are taxed.

not that this relates spacificaly towards muslims, but it shows you the direction the world powers wants muslims to go, towards "controled police, buisneses, taxes. Then in iraq and every where else, 99.9 pct of the people will bust there ass all day, serving hundres of people making hundres of itesm working at least 8 labor hours a day, so that we the public for our 8 hours of work, can obtain 20 minuts of people adn machines working for us in one day.

the other 7 hours and 40 minuts of service you provide to people, will be provided ultimately to the rich and hardly working goverment people.

think how much time some one spends doing somthing and how much time people do things for them back. youll see in teh middle east, they are not paying the world leaders, and even geting aid. -not counting slaves-

so they are beign conditioned in to a state that will allow for radical change in goverment, people are tying to convince the middle easterners to be so crazy that every one in the planet will say, fuck them, its time for a change....... a change towards taxes, police, no questions asked goverment policys, and a few rich people flying around in little airplanes all day for pizza and ice cream..

iraq gets 90 pct population kiled, genicide, worse that hitlers btw,, compliments of the new nazi state, USA. little kids are perfictly ok to kill,

every one lives in fear of saying anything or doing anything against there new leaders"the few that are left alive" and work all day and still owe money:
so the rich can fly planes, have there asses hand wiped, and go out to cina for vacation of the weekends.

and why do they strap bombs to there own kids chest people ask? lol :/

i made my self sad.
Old 04/23/2008, 23:47   #30

Quote:
UPSman2@
because they build playground (suppose to be exercise to reduce fat, but thats bullshit, people actually got sick after exercise while eating)
because they have salad? (since when a customer will just go in McDonalds to buy salad)

these are all false images
but what can we do
McDonald is the closest fastfood store to my dorm and they open 24hrs
"but what can we do?"
-don't eat fastfood

Quote:
and Yes, gun stores do blame on selling guns to people
for example earlier a korean shoot students in his college because break up with his gf
gun industries and gov are blamed how easy it is to buy a gun (by legal law)
and because gun industries are freaking rich, they "donate" money to senates to object passing the new gun laws
and yes, i do think those people should go to jail because they are endangering our society

school shooting wasnt the first time happen in US too
but we rarely or even never heard other countries have this problem
what is freedom? free to buy guns to take away people's freedom?
the fact of the matter is that if it wasn't a gun then it'd be a knife, if not a knife then a slingshot, if not a slingshot then a sharpened spoon... if someone is going to kill someone they will probably succeed.