Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cant get COFUllServer.exe to run datebase

Discussion on Cant get COFUllServer.exe to run datebase within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cant get COFUllServer.exe to run datebase

Hey`Im having a problem with CoFullserver.exe when i run cofullserver.exe
it say ''Could not start database with that Username/password combination.

I dont knwo what im doing wrong and im sure i have the password and username correct.
Can anyone help me with this by telling me what i need to do in order to fix this problem?
I will be really thxfull.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Datebase problem
04/06/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 17 Replies
hi wenn ich als (für 14 offi^^) 2.auf datebase gehe dann kommt das Faild read ini-.../script/Datebase.ini
datebase
10/15/2009 - Flyff Private Server - 5 Replies
kennt jemand eine datebase die nicht hängen bleibt also ich meine damit das die npcs da sind und nciht 10 minuten brauchen um zu erscheinen
COFullserver.exe Problem
04/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hey` Im trying to make a privated server I follow all the steps of the guide on how to make a conquer privated server but when i run COFullserver.exe I say ''Could not start datebase with this username/password combination. I have done everything trying to fix that problem i had change my password and user name many times. i have remake many datebase and it still doesnt work i still having the same problem. If someone can help me with this problem on how to fix it i will be really...
cofullserver.exe?
11/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I want create my own conquer server but what i should do with cofullserver and where i cant find them. What kind of scripts i need.