Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Db spawning????

Discussion on Db spawning???? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Db spawning????

Hi! I have 117 archer on eagle server, and i want to know , when the db spawns and what places ( min maks, thunder apes, sand elfs etc.) When is the server maintenances and how many hours i need to wait for db spawn on the right place Waiting for replies. Thank you.
Old 03/17/2008, 20:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
u mean like.. Db drop?
If this, then it's random, can fall from all mobs maybe not from phesants lol ( not anymore > ) Just hunt, hunt, hunt and u will get one evensually, better if u 1-2 hit mobs with scatter. Good luck :O
If you have nice gears, in bi birdmans for u
Old 03/17/2008, 20:35   #3

elite*gold: 10
You have 117 Archer on eagle?niccce
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mob Spawning
01/02/2016 - Cabal Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello communty, Can one tell me how I can create in the game mobs. wenns goes with the id's Thanks in advance than in! MFG: <ZeroCool> GERMAN: Hallo kann mir vielleicht einer sagen wie ich im game mob spawne? und hat vielleicht jemand die idīs Danke als im vorraus."!"
[HELP]Spawning a NPC
05/24/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey guys I was wondering if you can help me to spawn a single NPC like this... I'm using LOTF 5017... I'm trying to add Blue Mouse Quest and spawn the Blue Mouses.... What I know: Spawn the mob(s) at a certain time after click. What I don't know:
mass spawning
03/20/2010 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
what crespo dungeon r yall mass spawning on a b or c? im lvl 100 now. not sure which one to go to for the fastest kills/exp. also when i play on my laptop gamecrashes in the middle of doing the dungeon idk why..
Need Spawning
12/19/2009 - Dekaron - 13 Replies
Hi Guys I Need Spawning Code :confused:
[Help] Spawning NPC Via Command.
08/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
I've been working at this for a bit and I'm at a loss as to why this wont work. I'm essentially trying to make an event NPC that will appear when I type in "/event on" and then disappear when I type "/event off". At the moment nothing will show up unless the type of NPC is a guild gate (I've tried like 5 or 6 different IDs), and it wont disappear if I type "/event off", however if I leave the area and come back the gate is gone. I'm assuming it has something to do with not storing anything...