Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

why not packing items with speedhack

Discussion on why not packing items with speedhack within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
why not packing items with speedhack

after reinstall my windows, sv does not pick items with speedhack on,but when speedhack is off, it just works fine..Anyone knows why?
--thanks
Old 03/16/2008, 22:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
pack? u mean pick? lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Packing problem
02/21/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Well i decided to hack in dekaron rusaki, when i unpacked the share folder to edit the files everything went smoothly..but when i tried to repack them, it didnt make a difference how many different ways i tried, the re-packer stopped at the Baron df map...i waited about 5 mins but it was still stopped so now im kinda lost. Other servers i have done this with no problems.....any suggestions?
Packing up the client.
02/19/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
Any tutorials available for packing up a client? and yes, I've used the search button, cant seem to find anything that is useful, I've also tried breaking down the client and just uploading it as patches to let it create the data.pak but that's far to time consuming and more of a chance to make a mistake with so many files. I've also use the translated pak tool and it creates the data.pak and hd file but as soon as I start up the game screen goes black and game crashes, so if anyone has any...
Packing INT engine
11/24/2009 - Kal Online - 5 Replies
ENG: Hello! I'll know how to unpack engine, but idk how to pack it back. Do anyone can tell me what packer i must use to crypt it (and maybe what options i must use)? (I think it will be Armadillo, but idk what version and what options i must use) GER: (Google Translate) Hallo! Ich will wissen, wie man Motor auspacken, aber idk, wie man es Packung zurück. Was kann mir jemand sagen, was Packer muss ich verwenden, um es crypt (und vielleicht auch, welche Möglichkeiten ich verwenden...
help packing
08/16/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
ok i got the files packed, and got my .HD and .PAK when i put them in my folder, and try running the game it dosent run. it goes to a black screen and shuts down. i changed the 0 to a 1 in shadow. and it still dosent work. can anyone help?:confused:
Acc, msg, npc server packing?
05/10/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
Hey all, this may have been asked before however when i searched i was unable to find it so i am assuming not. My question is.. Is there a way to repack (or pack) the servers so that normal virus protection (avg, norton etc) will not confuse them with virus's. If anyone knows a way i would be eternally thankful for it. Cheers, DarK