Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mehhh connection problems

Discussion on Mehhh connection problems within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mehhh connection problems

ok here is the deal.. i just game back to conquer after about 5 months of not playing.. i had uninstalled it a while back so i downloaded the 5009 client and patched with the 5010-5017 patch.. i can't log into any of the servers (they just give me "connection with the server has been interrupted) instantly after i click enter. the server status icons are working fine, which leaves me to believe that i can't connect to the login server.. here are the things i've tried

1. downloaded the same combo (5009 + 5010-5017) on 3 different computers, all have the same problem

2. nothing about my network has changed, but i swapped in a new router for good measure, nada.

3. i downloaded 5009, and patched up to 5017 one by one, nothing.

4. i downloaded the 5015 client (it was on their ftp server, witha cd1/cd2 appended on to the filename) and patched to 5017, nothing.

5. reinstalled windows on one of the computers, nothing.

Anyone have any more suggestions? i've tried just about everything i could think of, but i think it might be the newer clients not working.. does anyone know if the 5003 client is still up for download somewhere?
Old 03/15/2008, 21:41   #2

TQ has some problems with conquer. Try to log in later.
Old 03/16/2008, 17:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by galyutsinogen View Post
TQ has some problems with conquer. Try to log in later.
yea but my friends can get on fine lol.. i think its just me that can't get on >.>
Old 03/16/2008, 17:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by r34p3rex View Post
yea but my friends can get on fine lol.. i think its just me that can't get on >.>
copy the entire co folder from one of your friends, write it to dvd-r (or rw, it your decision) paste the folder in your computer, try to start playing. If you can't then it means problems @ your comp.
Old 03/17/2008, 03:15   #5

Install the patch 5006 and it will work fine
Old 03/17/2008, 04:37   #6

Maybe it's your internet connection, contact your ISP provider.